IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > nw sprints moler raceway park 9/3/10
8/30/10, 10:24 PM   #21
Re: nw sprints moler raceway park 9/3/10
wideopen24

I dont know if the Molars read this but if so... they still could have an open non-wing race friday and have alot of good racecars!

Landon Simon
Kyle Simon
Aaron Wright
Luke Hall
Dallas Hewitt
Joss Moffet
Kirk Jeffries
Chad Boespflug
Todd Keen
Jimmy Stinson?
Just to name a few non-ASCT drivers and many many more....
Last edited by wideopen24; 8/31/10 at 2:27 AM.

8/30/10, 10:30 PM   #22
lovindirt

Everyone needs to send KC and Email and maybe they will reconsider and have to call Moler since couldn't email them for some reason. I think they could of had a better then normal car count. Especially since they were paying the tab on this one like the last one. We all got paid as said last show. I hope they can get another race at that track up north here in Indiana Medaryville. Mail K C at swolfe1490@suddenlink.net and call Moler at 937-444-6215

It's worth a try guys..

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Landon would you run the ASCT race if Moler and K C are paying the tab. Because they are this time.

Jeff
Last edited by lovindirt; 8/30/10 at 10:44 PM.

8/31/10, 1:39 AM   #23
mscs20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideopen24 View Post
I dont know if the Molars read this bored but if so... they still could hold and open non-wing race friday and have alot of good racecars!

Landon Simon
Kyle Simon
Aaron Wright
Luke Hall
Dallas Hewitt
Joss Moffet
Kirk Jeffries
Chad Boespflug
Todd Keen
Jimmy Stinson?
Just to name a few non-ASCT drivers and many many more....
I was coming too, bringing out 4 family members from the Cincy area, and several sponsor connected folks for my little race program. So many of us had hotel res, and took time off work.....what a shame. I don't know how promotors get away with it when there is a signed contract. It would be a little different if they were shutting down for the season like VCS did.....but all they are doing is turning away the non wing guys and going ahead with their regular show.

Steve Thomas

1 member likes this post:
8/31/10, 2:35 AM   #24
wideopen24

I was planning on running Molar along with all the drivers I posted plus more that I didnt post.....I wasnt planning on running K-C because Waynesfiled is so close to home and im still in the running for of WMP's points fund..... I would love to run K-C non-wing in the future tho! I think all race tracks should give non-wing races a try : ) I really think that molar could be a friday night non-wing race track and draw a ton of cars.... I have been there for all of their sprintcar races in the past and really liked them all! Its a great track with nice people! Maybe we can talk them into giving the best racing in the world a chance at their race track!!! Landon
Last edited by wideopen24; 8/31/10 at 2:37 AM.

8/31/10, 4:22 AM   #25
#1jackhewittfan

Race Count This Year: 45

i dont get why the couldnt have cancelled earlier instead of waitin 4 or 5 days before the event.
Posted via Mobile Device

8/31/10, 6:34 AM   #26

Not sure if the tracks cancelled themselves, or did possibly the ASCT decide to throw in the towel early on the year? I have absolutely no credible info to this and am not trying to start anything, just putting this out there that perhaps it wasn't completely the tracks' decisions. I can understand Molar being hesitant to run an open non-wing show again. The two races they ran the first year had like 12 & 14 cars-not very impressive to a new track owner I'm sure.

8/31/10, 7:42 AM   #27
Metal66

A few years ago MSCS was suppose to race at Moler and Moler cancelled them.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
8/31/10, 11:23 AM   #28
mscs20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6565 View Post
Not sure if the tracks cancelled themselves, or did possibly the ASCT decide to throw in the towel early on the year? I have absolutely no credible info to this and am not trying to start anything, just putting this out there that perhaps it wasn't completely the tracks' decisions. I can understand Molar being hesitant to run an open non-wing show again. The two races they ran the first year had like 12 & 14 cars-not very impressive to a new track owner I'm sure.
KC cancelled first, said they lost their ass last week on crowd and car counts. Then Moler follwed suit. ASCT is still trying to get them to change their decision.

8/31/10, 12:19 PM   #29
hupp#9

Landon see if you can find the promoters number we can get the cars . I was planning on going to. Logan Hupp
Posted via Mobile Device

8/31/10, 12:49 PM   #30
slide22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscs20 View Post
KC cancelled first, said they lost their ass last week on crowd and car counts. Then Moler follwed suit. ASCT is still trying to get them to change their decision.
Don't know how, had 36 sprints, 29 mods, and 22 hobby stocks, and from what I hear was the biggest crowd there all season.

Maybe it was the free general admission and $10 parking fee?

I really can't blame the promoters though, the ASCT hasn't been able to bring solid car counts to any of their races so far, plus all of the drama, people not getting paid, etc.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > nw sprints moler raceway park 9/3/10