IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > world finals
10/12/08, 11:10 AM   #1
world finals
5JMOFFATTFAN!

Im going to the world of outlaws world finals in north carolina just wondering if anyone was going to make the drive down also.Going to see the green number 11 take the checkerd flag in the 1st. If your not going I guess il just get one more race in before the years up than the rest of you.LOL:checkered:

10/12/08, 11:30 AM   #2
Re: world finals
1021gpa

it was in the columbus republic last week that dave rudisell is paying joss moffatts way to get down there to run thats pretty good of dave to do that

10/12/08, 12:24 PM   #3
mtek56

That's great. Joss showed that he can run with the winged big dawgs at the HFC. We are very fortunate to have a promoter like Dave who loves racing. He has shown his support of the fans and racers. Good luck Joss:thumb:applaud::applaud:

10/12/08, 12:37 PM   #4
mowerman

Race Count This Year: 13
Race Count Last Year: 87

good deal dave.promoter of the year.

10/12/08, 2:34 PM   #5
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

What an awesome gesture by Dave to do that. I wish promoters would do that more often. The promoter at Florence Speedway pays for a trip on the Cruise With the Champions Cruise in January for all of his points champions.

10/12/08, 3:06 PM   #6
hoosierhillbilly

For those looking to double up on the weekend, Rockingham is running the Hooters Pro Cup race on 11/1 @ 1 PM. If you like to visit different tracks this would be an easy doubleheader.

10/12/08, 3:35 PM   #7
5JMOFFATTFAN!

ya I had talked to moffatt and he told me a few weeks ago that he was going down there. Got my pit passes in the mail so im already to watch him make the main with the big boys. He drove awesome 2weeks in a row the win at vernon and that 5th place finish and the mscs WOW!!!!

10/13/08, 1:00 PM   #8
bullring

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierhillbilly View Post
For those looking to double up on the weekend, Rockingham is running the Hooters Pro Cup race on 11/1 @ 1 PM. If you like to visit different tracks this would be an easy doubleheader.
Wow! Thanks for that info. I always wanted to go to the Rock once. I would have never made a special trip down to go there but since I'm already going to be down in the area I will definitely head down.

10/13/08, 3:34 PM   #9
zeroracer

Talked to Joss last night I think he is making the trip as a spectator only, they picked up a vibration the last two nights and dont want to risk there engine on such a long trip without knowing whats going on

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > world finals