IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Best seats for ft.wayne indoor
12/20/08, 10:19 AM   #1
Best seats for ft.wayne indoor
loosewheel

I have never been to midget race.where is the best place to sit? Just wondering?
Last edited by loosewheel; 12/20/08 at 12:53 PM.

12/20/08, 11:08 AM   #2
Re: Best seats for ft.wayne indoor
Dwayne

I dont think there is a bad seat. I like to sit on the straight close to turn one about half way up. If you go Saturday go early or buy reserved, they have sold out the last two years.

12/20/08, 11:38 AM   #3
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosewheel View Post
I have never been to midget race.where is the best place to sit?
You won't have to worry about a seat if Stewart is there. All the NASCRAP fans will be standing blocking your view so you won't need a seat anyway. Best to stay at home and have a cold Bud!:O:

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

12/20/08, 12:44 PM   #4
loosewheel

mike.how'bout we come to your house and have a bud ?we can discuss our 5 year plan:O:
scott

12/20/08, 12:54 PM   #5
loosewheel

how about the fumes?

12/20/08, 2:02 PM   #6
Mud Packer

Quote:
mike.how'bout we come to your house and have a bud ?we can discuss our 5 year plan:O:
scott
I have already heard your 5 year plan. You need to convince your chief mechanic to come up with some more dough.:O: Everytime I see him open that wallet, moths fly out. He needs to spring for some more racing equipment. A 1/2 gallon of Jack wouldn't hurt either.:wink

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

12/21/08, 10:04 AM   #7
loosewheel

I told the cheif machanic sell his toys and he said it not fair for you to make fun of him when he can't defend himself.(he doesn't know how to turn on the computer):headbang

12/21/08, 10:11 AM   #8
mac miller

Quote:
how about the fumes?
The best seat at any indoor race is the seat closest to an open window.....:wink

12/21/08, 10:36 AM   #9
Mr. Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac miller View Post
The best seat at any indoor race is the seat closest to an open window.....:wink
I was thinking that down the street at the local Hooters was the best seat?? :O:

12/21/08, 11:33 AM   #10
Mud Packer

Quote:
I told the cheif machanic sell his toys and he said it not fair for you to make fun of him when he can't defend himself.(he doesn't know how to turn on the computer):headbang
I wasn't making fun of him, I was just telling the truth. As far as the computer goes, he turned it off once and got in all kinds of trouble. She won't let him near it now. I assume that the 1/2 gallon of Jack is not going to happen either?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Best seats for ft.wayne indoor