IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > TCRP Sold!!!
9/7/21, 4:57 PM   #1
TCRP Sold!!!
PushEm

I'm just reposting from the Track's Facebook page. All new details will be released on their Facebook site.

As everyone knows i decided to hang up my keys at end of season. I have been doing a racetrack for 38 years promoting 20 years it's time to hang it up. I want to especially thank the entire staff for all their hardwork and Dedication over the years a special thanks to my wife Sherri, JJ, Jessica, James, and AJ for all the extra stuff they helped do thru out each week. Thanks to Tom for giving me the opportunity to revive TCRP I feel we as a team have been successful in rebuilding the track. A Special thanks to all our drivers,sponsors,fans and anyone who has supported us this last 5 seasons.With this all being said the track has sold and I wish the new promoter the best of luck I will let the powers to be announce who what where when and how things will go .
Please continue to support TCRP and help it to thrive again thanks to everyone I will miss you all and thanks for your support. Races for Sept 11 will not be going on I was asked to share that also
Thanks again
Tim

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, nathans1012, oppweld, tirespinner, TNRustler, TQ29m
9/7/21, 7:07 PM   #2
Re: TCRP Sold!!!
DaleDuBois

Where is this race track at?

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
9/7/21, 7:21 PM   #3
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDuBois View Post
Where is this race track at?
North Vernon, Indiana About an hour & 30 minutes southeast of Indianapolis.

9/7/21, 9:02 PM   #4
DaleDuBois

I have raced there several times about 20 years ago. I didn't know it was Called TCRP. Nice track, fast way around the track is right against the wall.

9/7/21, 9:14 PM   #5
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDuBois View Post
I have raced there several times about 20 years ago. I didn't know it was Called TCRP. Nice track, fast way around the track is right against the wall.
TCRP = Twin Cities Raceway Park

2 members like this post: oppweld, tirespinner
9/8/21, 9:24 AM   #6
RedRacer07

Love the track. Raced TQs there & miss Indiana Sprint Week visiting TCRP

4 members like this post: chrismattlin, Eatin Dirt, oppweld, TQ29m
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > TCRP Sold!!!