IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Bryan clauson passes away after injuries sustained in
8/8/16, 9:05 AM   #11
Re: Usac: Bryan clauson passes away after injuries sustained
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

No words could ever describe the turmoil of emotions and heart felt concern for the family during this loss of our friend Bryan.

No matter how big the accomplishment Bryan made, He always made people feel as if they'd been a friend all their life. The racing world has lost a friend.

8/8/16, 9:13 AM   #12
Eatin Dirt

Totally speechless, what a terrible loss. Thoughts and prayers to the family.

4 members like this post: Bostonian, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, racing4aman
8/8/16, 9:14 AM   #13
Terry Porter

Prayers for the family and friends during this tragic time! God speed.

3 members like this post: Bostonian, LUCKYONE, racing4aman
8/8/16, 9:21 AM   #14
JarrettFarms73

This sucks. Love and prayers to the whole Clauson family and friends.

8/8/16, 9:56 AM   #15
maddog53

Race Count This Year: 10

Tears in my eyes as I write this. Hundreds of thousands, if not millions of race fans, watch these guys put their life in danger for our pleasure. We know the inherent risk involved, as obviously do the drivers themselves. Every time they strap in, it is known fact that it may be their last time. It is a risk they are willing to take, as they have a love for the sport that goes without saying. With that being said, I want to send my heart felt, teary eyed condolences to Bryan Clausen's family. We lost someone who may have been one of the most versatile drivers of our time, midget's, sprint cars, Indy cars etc... Just a month ago, I saw him race at Gas City, and Kokomo. He was the guy to watch, I was told. Although I did not know him personally, he was a member of the brethren of men and ladies that have entertained me since I was a very, very young boy, and I take it personally, when one of them leaves us, because of an incident during a race, while they were doing what they loved. I am very sad. Rest in Peace Bryan Clausen, you were a hell of a driver.

8/8/16, 10:05 AM   #16
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

For those so inclined to join.
There will be a prayer and remembrance gathering at Lawrenceburg Speedway tonight. Monday Aug 8th at 7:00pm. In the main grandstand. Lets come together and pray for comfort for a family that has meant so much to so many.

4 members like this post: Bostonian, lukesmith, miwingless, racing4aman
8/8/16, 10:08 AM   #17
RynoK1999

"Goodbyes are not forever, are not the end; it simply means I'll miss you until we meet again"

RIP Bryan...Thanks for the memories

6 members like this post: Bostonian, jim goerge, mc/rider, newracefan123, PAW, racing4aman
8/8/16, 10:14 AM   #18
hungthrottlepodcast

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 20

Tough to find words this morning upon learning of the loss of a great racecar driver and also a great person. I only know Bryan from watching him race and I was always so impressed with his talent, that guy could drive. Also just from observing him on race days you could tell he was a genuinely good guy who loved what he was doing. He will be missed by us fans in the stands and never forgotten. Condolences to all his family and friends.

3 members like this post: mc/rider, racing4aman, WinglessLovers
8/8/16, 11:10 AM   #19
scottyCbus

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 18

I'm deeply at a loss for words and my emotions are just shot. I'm going to miss you my friend! I will continue to pray for the Clauson family I can't imagine what they are going thru right now. Please pray for everyone involved. Love you all!

8/8/16, 11:16 AM   #20
racenut69

Tragic and horrible...RIP,Bryan!

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Bryan clauson passes away after injuries sustained in