IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Farmer City Il NON WING SPRINTS
9/8/11, 12:40 PM   #1
Farmer City Il NON WING SPRINTS
outlaw721

FARMER CITY SPEEDWAY would like to thank all the drivers who came to our open wheel show, it had been many years since the sprints had been there and you guys put on one hell of show! Thank you

THE SHOW is offical, Oct 1 ( Saterday) N0N WING SPRINTS 1400.00 TO WIN 200.00 TO START! and the rules are ....there are no rules, any tire, any motor, outlaw!!
Please let us know if we are competing with another track, as right now this is the best time for this show! Also you have earned a weekly show next year , the show will be on Sundays and we will start very early in the afternoon! If there is a saterday open let us know and we will mobe the show to saterday!
The support class will be ump sportsman 1000.00 to win you will qualify, the rest of the support class will be ump modifieds, ump hornets! we will open the pitgate at 2:00 P.M. Non wing sprints please park in the area you did last time, we will push off in the same area as last time as well!
We will give you as many shows as the fair bboard will allow this year ,Farmer city fans love the non wing sprints at the fastest track in Illinois!! Thank you non wing sprints you have a home at Farmer City!!
Farmer city Raceway
outlaw721
Last edited by outlaw721; 9/11/11 at 10:26 PM. Reason: rule change

3 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, Pat O'Connor Fan, VSneader2
9/8/11, 1:08 PM   #2
Re: Farmer City Il NON WING SPRINTS
SpfldMile

I really enjoyed the first show. Thanks for all your efforts.

1 member likes this post: outlaw721
9/8/11, 2:26 PM   #3
ISF

Sound like a great event and we will be there.

9/8/11, 5:07 PM   #4
Midwest Connection

Already planned on being at The Meents Memorial for POWRi Midgets at Belle Clair Speedway, Illinois - Oct. 1

I would like to see the non wingers at Farmer City. I will look for more non wing sprint car racing in the future at Farmer City.

Have a good day...see you at the races

9/8/11, 6:03 PM   #5
Andrew S. Quinn

I'll be at Little Belleville that weekend too for the Meents Memorial.

I went to your Sunday night show a couple weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised that the races were run off in pretty good fashion. I was a bit aprehensive on coming over on a work night,already with a time disadvantage of being an hour behind already. Usually thats when the show from hell arrives. I was out the gate at 10PM though,and fairly pleased.

If your real brave have a race the last couple weekends in October when everyone else is closed for the season.

9/8/11, 7:26 PM   #6
treecitytornado

Didn't get to run the show a few weeks ago, we wont miss this one!
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

What's the payout? Same as last time?
Posted via Mobile Device

9/8/11, 9:54 PM   #7
outlaw721

The famous strawberry ! I love it! lol

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

we will do just that if the fairboard agrees! Thank you for coming to our raceway! We loved it, the fans loved it, I stood before them and said I was bringing you back and the roared and cheered!! Next year weelkly show on sundays we will start earlier and get you home earlier!!
Thank you again for coming
Farmer city Racway
outlaw721

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Tree city,
You missed one hell of show! I have 16 years in sprints, so I am qualified to say "it was one hell of a show at the fastest 1/4 mile in the state!
Yes we are racinng Oct 1st, it is 1400.00 to win 200 to start!! we will post the rest of the payout on the site!! sportsman speacial that night 1000.oo to win, sportsman will qualify! mods and hornest , gates open early!!
Next year non wing sprints WEEKLY SHOW ON SUNDAYS!!!
THANK YOU
FARMER CITY RACEWAY
OUTLAW 721

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Midwest
Thank you we will have weekly racing next year at Farmer City!! If the fair board agrees we will have shows through october with the weekend of the 8th being out due to atv racing! Thank you for your intrest and please come to our track!
Farmer City Raceway
Outlaw721

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

spfeild mile,
Thank you for coming to our first show! we look forward to you coming back! oct 1st! 1400.00 to win 200.00 to start!
Framer city Raceway
Outlaw721

1 member likes this post: Midwest Connection
9/8/11, 11:01 PM   #8
sprintgirl14

Last edited by sprintgirl14; 3/25/12 at 9:33 PM.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
9/9/11, 7:11 AM   #9
kcarm92

not every one wants to go to the burg so this date is fine , only problem that could hurt this date is if LPS runs on that saturday the 1st if they dont should have plenty of cars jmo

9/9/11, 7:33 AM   #10
miledirt

yeah Lburg doesn't usually get great car counts do they? Farmer City should be fine

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Farmer City Il NON WING SPRINTS