IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Shuman Quiting?
2/2/12, 12:34 AM   #1
Shuman Quiting?
hankster21x

Rumor has it Casey Shuman quit driving Rick Pollocks 21 car. Has any body heard about this?

2/2/12, 1:34 AM   #2
cshuman

I did? Guess I better cancel my plane ticket to florida huh hank ; )

Posted via Mobile Device

2/2/12, 1:44 AM   #3
Re: Shuman Quiting?
hankster21x

ya its a good thing rick got those new seat brackets put in, its real easy to take the seat out now. i heard you quit because the crew chief couldnt get the car more perfect.

2/2/12, 6:04 AM   #4
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshuman View Post
I did? Guess I better cancel my plane ticket to florida huh hank ; )

Posted via Mobile Device

Hell come on down anyway and hang out....might get ya the ride in the lightning you won in last year for nine nights

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

2/2/12, 8:38 AM   #5
4wheelsinthekoosh

A. Before you start attacking a driver and a d@mn good one I would think first before you start typing. B. I would highly doubt the car was ever close to perfect Shu has battled some real evil race cars before. And always out up a good fight. C. His quitting is his choice and no one should need a reason why or even question his reason why. Billy Puterbaugh

Posted via Mobile Device

2/2/12, 9:14 AM   #6
Jracer2m

Man that car sees more butts in the seat then a porta-John at the superbowl lol. I hope u guys are kidding , goodluck down at Florida. Hank when Is it you or johnnys turn to wheel it?

Posted via Mobile Device

2/2/12, 9:52 AM   #7
bloard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelsinthekoosh View Post
A. Before you start attacking a driver and a d@mn good one I would think first before you start typing. B. I would highly doubt the car was ever close to perfect Shu has battled some real evil race cars before. And always out up a good fight. C. His quitting is his choice and no one should need a reason why or even question his reason why. Billy Puterbaugh
I think you unknowingly got caught up in an inside joke between crew and driver, Billy.

That car is an experimental R and D car where they are testing the use of quick release fasteners on the seat. So far test results on the fasteners have been positive, but they can probably go back to using old fashioned nuts and bolts with some rust preventer for Shu because the seat will hopefully be staying in place for awhile.

Good people in that bunch. Good luck in Florida.

1 member likes this post: koolaid89
2/2/12, 12:19 PM   #8
Shawn Harper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelsinthekoosh View Post

Posted via Mobile Device
Well put Billy! My thoughts exactly!

2/2/12, 3:34 PM   #9
Gene Franckowiak

My money is still on Hunter for Florida no matter who is driving what or who quit driving what.......I think I am going to put my own car together for the eastern swing.......if I can put the right deal together. I was going to do it last year but couldn't get anyone interested in doing it.

2 members like this post: addictedtodirt, JBallou
2/2/12, 4:46 PM   #10
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankster21x View Post
Rumor has it Casey Shuman quit driving Rick Pollocks 21 car. Has any body heard about this?

Winston Churchill

3 members like this post: monkeyboy, TMan
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Shuman Quiting?