IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > O/T Congrats to Morty !!!!!!!
11/4/12, 2:37 AM   #21
Re: O/T Congrats to Morty !!!!!!!
mortboyz

OK, maybe now this whole thread willl disappear, finally.
But I have one thing to add beings it's still here.
It was officially announced last night that I am going to be a Grandpa!!
Congrats to my son Drew and his lovely wife Laurie, they are expecting in June! (Hopefully before Midget Week)
Now, I know there are more important things going on today....like Hurricane Sandy, the Oval Nationals, the Presidential ********, and the anticipation for Turkey Night and how many cars will show. But by God this guy is absolutely pumped at the thought of a new fan from our family to begin his/her race trips with Grandpa!!!
I will soon get to cherish my time at the races like my friend Danny Burton and countless of others who have continued to contribute to the fandom of our favorite sport.

Im anticipation of the $hitty diapers and bottles of formula, I'm..........
Grandpa Morty!!
Last edited by mortboyz; 11/4/12 at 2:39 AM.

11/4/12, 1:07 PM   #22
Danny Burton

If it's a girl I have a possible date for her. If she likes older men. (age 3?)

I was just telling a friend this morning at church. Before the Sword Man was born I was told by many how great it would be and it was. Twice now.

Same thing before I retired--how great it would be. Again, it was true.

We all have our ups and down times. Always in our circle here someone is hurting for whatever reason and we should be concerned at the very least. At the same time, we should celebrate with friends when the good things happen as well.

Congratulations to the whole family, especially my friend, the tired, but gracefully aging, Grandpa to be.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

1 member likes this post:
11/4/12, 6:39 PM   #23
racephoto1

Morty, Danny left out te most important part of being a grandpa. When your done spoiling them rotten, you get to send them home to mom and dad.

1 member likes this post:
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > O/T Congrats to Morty !!!!!!!