IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > If you had a $2 million dollar racing budget...
7/3/08, 5:49 PM   #81
Re: If you had a $2 million dollar racing budget...
COTTLE FAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailtank View Post
petey, I'm not scared to pi$$ some of these people off. I'd have a black car wth a skull and crossbones in place of a number. Then I'd put Kevin Swindell in it and sit back and watch him run up front and pi$$ everyone around here off. The kid can drive which is what he is suppose to do. Now when he speaks just ignore him like alot of people do me and other outsiders around here. USAC is #1 in my book and the kid CAN get the job done no matter how much people whine and cry about it. He's already proven that.

he is also really good at running over people like daron clayton-oval nationals

7/3/08, 6:06 PM   #82
clark9c

id put the "pup" kevin huntley in a car and go hit all the big shows. and save the rest for gas money

7/3/08, 7:03 PM   #83
LocalYokel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailtank View Post
petey, I'm not scared to pi$$ some of these people off. I'd have a black car wth a skull and crossbones in place of a number. Then I'd put Kevin Swindell in it and sit back and watch him run up front and pi$$ everyone around here off. The kid can drive which is what he is suppose to do. Now when he speaks just ignore him like alot of people do me and other outsiders around here. USAC is #1 in my book and the kid CAN get the job done no matter how much people whine and cry about it. He's already proven that.
Eh, its been done....

7/3/08, 9:40 PM   #84
chrismattlin

Buckley,

If I had $2 Mil to go racing for a season, first off I'd buy a shitload of brand new dirt sprints and midgets. Then, I'd hire Keith Kunz to be my crew chief. I'd pay him anything it took to make it his only job to take care of my car ONLY. Then, I'd hire Daron Clayton to drive 'em for me. Do you have any idea how much they've had to slow that guy down just for financial reasons? We'd race everyday we possibly could all season. I bet we'd win 40-50 features!

You know, alot of times, when a driver wins a ton of races in a season, people may become "tired" of seeing him win and boo. No sir, not this team. Do you know how damn exciting it would be???:applaud:

(One more thing, if we got towards the end of the season, and Kunz didn't cost too much, and Clayton didn't tear way too much stuff up, I'd try and get JJ Yeley in a 2nd car for me.):thumb

7/3/08, 10:08 PM   #85
pgray

I'll be needing the $ 2 Million as originally stated for a multi-car team including Midgets and Sprints , but somewhat different than most ... pavement only on both.

My Midget team will consist of two National Midgets -
* Chris Hettinger
* Brian Olson

- One Kenyon Midget -
* JJ Hughes

- One Sprint Car -
* CR Crews

.:Steer

7/4/08, 10:14 AM   #86
Topless Racer 91

I would hire Ryan hamilton he is good on dirt better on pavement in both sprints and midgets .& Leaders Edge would maintain and crew cheif the cars and call the shots.:idea:

7/4/08, 3:17 PM   #87
tailtank

COTTLE FAN like he is the only one to ever run "over" someone doing a slide job? Funny how it's o.k. for some to do it but not if your name is Swindell.:doh:

7/4/08, 6:23 PM   #88
1967brad

be sure to have a pr guy ready for him.if not lookout.you must be liked by your fans and other drivers.:

7/20/08, 12:39 AM   #89
lovindirt

I would put it all in the bank live off the interest, Take Tate Martz and travel and see what we could do with a little time in the seat.

Jeff

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > If you had a $2 million dollar racing budget...