IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > POWRI "Battle at the Center" this Saturday!
12/18/10, 6:36 PM   #71
Re: POWRI "Battle at the Center" this Saturda
bloard

Here's how I think it works....

First, go to the page where you originally signed up, here: http://interface.audiovideoweb.com/ppvlnk/content

There is a place to enter your user name and password if you already purchased the program. Enter your user name and password there. You picked the user name and password when you registered when buying it.

After you enter your user name and password you will be taken to a page where at the bottom it shows a list of programs you have already purchased and tells you to click on one. There is probably only one listed... that being this race you want to watch. When you click on it, Windows media player loads. As of right now there's nothing there because the broadcast hasn't started yet, but I assume at about 5:00 central there will be.

12/18/10, 7:08 PM   #72
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

if you've purchased, there should be a button that says access content on the page you purchased it on. It says starting in about a hour.

Chuck

12/18/10, 7:11 PM   #73
sprintsrgr8

I finally have something happening, but your saying its still another hour away....ok thanks Chuck

12/18/10, 7:16 PM   #74
Jerry Shaw

I paid several days ago, received payment confirmation from Paypal and still get a message saying:

"This item is awaiting completion of your payment. As soon as notice of successful payment is received you will be given access. If you have not yet submitted payment you may do so now by clicking the 'View Purchase Details' button above."

----------

I finally got an "Access Content" tab and am up to having a black screen.

Jerry

Winston Churchill
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 12/18/10 at 7:45 PM.

12/18/10, 7:29 PM   #75
wbr

I am getting a placeholder in my media player now that says it starts at6pm central.
Just got a text from the track saying Jake is getting ready to practice so we are getting close.

12/18/10, 7:32 PM   #76
Charles Nungester

I actually got the vid screen up and it says starting at 6 central. 30 minutes away. I had another tab open like I do here facebooking and it actually streamed about 30 seconds of practice with volume then went back to the starting at 6 central screen.

Jerry, did you get a confirmation number or a email from newavetv.com?
Check.........

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

they really need to start this early to make sure people have their access

12/18/10, 7:39 PM   #77
bloard

Jerry...

Just a guess here, but did you happen to pay through paypal by using a bank payment instead of a Credit Card? Paypal will wait until they have been able to get the money out of your account before they notify the person you paid that your payment cleared. That can take a few days.... and obviously doesn't work to well when you are buying something like a PPV event that will be broadcast before the payment can clear.

My suggestion... start from scratch with a new user name etc., and purchase again with a credit card. Then, I'm pretty confident that come Monday if you contact POWRi that you would probably be given a refund... especially since you documented your troubles on here first.

12/18/10, 7:43 PM   #78
Charles Nungester

From FB messages 55 cars attending and practicing now

12/18/10, 7:55 PM   #79
Fred Zirzow

Race Count This Year: 65
Race Count Last Year: 49

8 practice sessions done. 5 fastest cars: Clauson, Kuhn, Tyler, Darland, Cockrum.

And here is the night's schedule: 8 heats 10 laps each; 4 qualifiers 20 laps each; top 20 to the feature which is 50 laps
Last edited by Fred Zirzow; 12/18/10 at 7:57 PM.

12/18/10, 7:56 PM   #80
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloard View Post
Jerry...

Just a guess here, but did you happen to pay through paypal by using a bank payment instead of a Credit Card? Paypal will wait until they have been able to get the money out of your account before they notify the person you paid that your payment cleared. That can take a few days.... and obviously doesn't work to well when you are buying something like a PPV event that will be broadcast before the payment can clear.

My suggestion... start from scratch with a new user name etc., and purchase again with a credit card. Then, I'm pretty confident that come Monday if you contact POWRi that you would probably be given a refund... especially since you documented your troubles on here first.
Thanks.

I paid on Dec 14th. I've used PayPal hundreds of times. They're not the problem, here. I could have ordered something off of EBay on the 14th and have it make it to my house through the US Postal Service, in that time space.

Anyway, shortly after my last post, a "Access Content" tab appeared on my screen. I still have black screen, at this point.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > POWRI "Battle at the Center" this Saturday!