IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora Crowd
5/16/08, 8:36 AM   #61
Re: Eldora Crowd
duel

It does seem as if USAC is treated like a step-child when it comes to being promoted at the big E. The 4 crowns have been diminished to a one day USAC show. USAC has been there since the begining pretty much. I know it is a bussiness but TS should try to run a 2 day USAC show with a good purse lose money or not. If it were promoted he would probably make a few bucks. You know, sell a few more of those Eldora dogs to break even.

5/16/08, 8:37 AM   #62
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE View Post
:checkered: IF YOUR LARRY AND LARRY ARE DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB AT ELDORA THEN PLEASE TELL ME WHY RACE FANS HAVE TO WEAR GOGGLES TOO SEE THE RACES? ITS A DUST BOWL NOT THE CHILE BOWL!...
They moved the track to South America?:O: Just messin' with ya.

5/16/08, 8:51 AM   #63
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duel View Post
It does seem as if USAC is treated like a step-child when it comes to being promoted at the big E. The 4 crowns have been diminished to a one day USAC show. USAC has been there since the begining pretty much. I know it is a bussiness but TS should try to run a 2 day USAC show with a good purse lose money or not. If it were promoted he would probably make a few bucks. You know, sell a few more of those Eldora dogs to break even.
THE 4-CROWN WAS STARTED BY JOHNNY VANCE AND I HELPED JOHNNY PROMOTE THIS RACE! I TOOK DRIVERS TO TV STATIONS RADIO AND NEWSPAPERS IN TOLEDO FT.WAYNE LIMA DAYTON INDY CINCY COL. AND ALL TOWNS IN THERE AREA 5 DAYS ON THE ROAD! THE DATE NEEDS TO BE MOVED UP TO JUNE OR JULY! ITS TOO LATE IN THE YEAR FOR THIS RACE! BUT LARRY AND LARRY KNOWS THIS!!! SURE!!!!!

5/16/08, 9:31 AM   #64
jjones776

now i know why superduke told everyone eldora was rained out when it really wasent. the promoter was mean to him so he's gonna put'em out of business. :rolling

5/16/08, 8:18 PM   #65
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones776 View Post
now i know why superduke told everyone eldora was rained out when it really wasent. the promoter was mean to him so he's gonna put'em out of business. :rolling
YOUR WRONG! YOU CAN TELL A HOOSIER! BUT YOU CAN'T TELL HIM MUCH!!!!!!!

5/16/08, 9:47 PM   #66
Joe Kidd

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora Crowd