IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Super secret test session at LPS?
9/24/12, 6:57 PM   #51
4t4

I think this could be some of the most hilarious stuff I've ever read and I own a copy of "Crashed and Byrned" autobiography on Irish racecar driver Tommy Byrne!!! I personally can't wait to see the results from Casey and the top secret day at LPS! Above all thank you for sparking this post with your social media!

Adam Andretti

Posted via Mobile Device

9/24/12, 7:17 PM   #52
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Last edited by #1Brad Kuhn Fan; 9/24/12 at 7:33 PM.

9/24/12, 8:28 PM   #53
Re: Super secret test session at LPS?
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4t4 View Post
I think this could be some of the most hilarious stuff I've ever read and I own a copy of "Crashed and Byrned" autobiography on Irish racecar driver Tommy Byrne!!! I personally can't wait to see the results from Casey and the top secret day at LPS! Above all thank you for sparking this post with your social media!

Adam Andretti

Posted via Mobile Device
Welcome aboard Adam good to have you involved with the social media, being a driver and all you would think you could use your time a little better.

Jerry #66j
stida.com

9/24/12, 9:12 PM   #54
Gene Franckowiak

Yes, Jerry you did sell a car to me a few years ago. I never did do anytihng with it and wound up selling it. It was a really nice car too and I am disappointed that I didn't get it together for the USAC swing....but this year I am getting a car together to run the USAC eastern swing. I really like and believe in the coil cars but unfortunately I do not anything about how to make coils work...so i'll be buying a 4 bar car which will be easier for me to work with. I have no issue with Casey and found him to be a very nice young man....when I advertised on IOW about helping a USAC team out, Casey was one of the four people who took the time to call and speak about the opportunity. That is correct, only 4 people actually picked up the phone to respond to an ad whereas someone was offering free motors and $$$. I guess everyone else was busy. Casey was the first to call so I would have to say he is alert and looking for opportunities. He was actually the frontrunner in getting the sponsorship until we hit an unforseen snag which was no fault on either of us and the deal went to Hunter. Maybe if I get my car together, and Dave Ely is confident that I won't, and Casey needs a ride for the eastern swing.....he might find that his phone call and sense of humor paid off after all. I love to stirr the pot...stagnant is boring.....when you stir the pot, you get to see who really thinks what.....and on the back side of that, I don't hide behind a made up name ...........if you won't ssign your name to it...you shouldn't write it. More stirring....hahahaha.....you have to take me with a grain of salt.....I love toget people going !!!!
Last edited by Gene Franckowiak; 9/24/12 at 10:21 PM.

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
9/24/12, 9:20 PM   #55
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS View Post
I HEARD THAT THEY WERE GOING TO START A NEW SCRA GROUP ( senior citizen racing association ) FOR OLD GEEZERS OVER 50 --- DON`T LET THIS GET OUT OF THE BAG - IT IS A SECRET -
Couldn't be at LPS, Feature would be past your bed time

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
9/24/12, 9:33 PM   #56
4t4

Thank you Jerry for the friendly welcome!! I love to "waste my time" on IOW can't think of a better place to do so! I truly love the passion on this site as I feel this is what makes Open Wheel racing so great! I am very blessed to even be a small part of it!

Adam Andretti

Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: dirtfan98, Eldora Three, Milly
9/24/12, 11:17 PM   #57
Gene Franckowiak

Casey....I tried to send you a message and your inbox has exceded its capacity and the message won't go through.

9/24/12, 11:35 PM   #58
cshuman

Shoot me a email.. Not sure how to empty the inbox on here.. Caseyshuman21@gmail.com

Posted via Mobile Device

9/25/12, 12:13 AM   #59
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshuman View Post
Shoot me a email.. Not sure how to empty the inbox on here.. Caseyshuman21@gmail.com

Posted via Mobile Device
That's because the dumb jackwagon who runs this site forgot to add that option on the mobile version. Looks like I will be doing some "work" tomorrow.

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: dirtfan98, Mud Packer
9/25/12, 12:14 AM   #60
lovindirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshuman View Post

Posted via Mobile Device
Casey your a heck of alot smarter then that; take 5 mins. and figure it out. LOL! I did so I know you can your a sprint car wheeler.
Jeff Sweat

1 member likes this post: JCC
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Super secret test session at LPS?