IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Updates?
5/10/08, 10:37 PM   #51
Re: Updates?
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

My apoligies again for the scare.....Lisa had me updat'n her on Stenhouse at Kentucy!!....I could'nt figure out what was with lap99 red, then cau.101,103...all way to lap 112????...But it had Stenhouse as # 1 pos. at fin ahead of speed,Annett .......Brucer'

5/10/08, 10:39 PM   #52
Mike Hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinSprinter View Post
Do you wanna tell him or shall I???...Got a better chance of tell'n JJ...Brucer'

JJ ran out of money! On a serious note Hunter was fired, and Chris is wasting his MMI money! :angry-smiley-007:

5/10/08, 10:40 PM   #53
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Good Night:sleep: Tim Have Fun!!
You're forgiven AustinSprinter!! We just appreciate the updates!! Was that the finish at Eldora or the running order? Thank you! I know I'm talking too much and I'll be quiet now!

5/10/08, 10:45 PM   #54
hoosier

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BIGracefan View Post
From Haubstadt for the MSCS race... Stanbrough wins with Boespflug second. Clayton broke while leading.
Thanks for the update! By the way your website is awesome :applaud:

5/10/08, 10:47 PM   #55
1BIGracefan

Will fix results page shortly

5/10/08, 11:12 PM   #56
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Good night everyone! Thanks again for the great updates!!:respect::checkered::sleep:

5/10/08, 11:12 PM   #57
Fred Zirzow

Race Count This Year: 65
Race Count Last Year: 49

FEATURE: (30 laps) 1. Tracy Hines, 2. Brady Bacon, 3. Shane Cottle, 4. Brady Short, 5. Jesse Hockett, 6. Dave Darland, 7. Chad Boat, 8. Damion Gardner, 9. Darren Hagen, 10. Brad Kuhn, 11. Jerry Coons Jr. 12. Cole Whitt, 13. Bill Rose, 14. Kevin Huntley, 15. Levi Jones, 16. Chris Windom, 17. Dustin Morgan, 18. Mat Neely, 19. Bret Mellenberndt, 20. Neil Shepherd, 21. Dean Jacobs, 22. Brad Sweet, 23. Rob Chaney. NT

5/11/08, 12:35 AM   #58
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Zirzow View Post
I'm guessing this is the ARCA race?

FEATURE: (30 laps) 1. Tracy Hines, 2. Brady Bacon, 3. Shane Cottle, 4. Brady Short, 5. Jesse Hockett, 6. Dave Darland, 7. Chad Boat, 8. Damion Gardner, 9. Darren Hagen, 10. Brad Kuhn, 11. Jerry Coons Jr. 12. Cole Whitt, 13. Bill Rose, 14. Kevin Huntley, 15. Levi Jones, 16. Chris Windom, 17. Dustin Morgan, 18. Mat Neely, 19. Bret Mellenberndt, 20. Neil Shepherd, 21. Dean Jacobs, 22. Brad Sweet, 23. Rob Chaney. NT
A good run for Tracy Hines to win at Eldora. Brady Short and Shane Cottle staged a great battle midway through the event. Jesse Hockett barely made the feature after having trouble in his heat race. He had to take a provisional since it wouldn't run at the start of the semi. He brought it home in 5th after starting shot gun on the field. Ballou blew a motor during his heat and pulled off. They replaced the motor but it also wouldn't run for the semi. He wasn't able to run the feature since Hockett took the provisional.

Brad Sweet took a real hard flip during the feature in turn 4. It ripped the fuel cell from the car and the rear end of the car was torn up pretty bad. While that was happening Rob Chaney also flipped in turn 3 behind the original wreck. Thankfully no serious injuries. Feature checkered at 10:15 PM.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

5/11/08, 1:13 AM   #59
racefan20

Quote:
JJ ran out of money! On a serious note Hunter was fired, and Chris is wasting his MMI money!
Bingo we have a winner, thats the way I heard it too. IMHO Windoms stuff is better than Cactus Jack's anyway. I wouldnt be surprised to see Hunter in a BC Racing midget in the near future. Huge win for Tracy tonight. We watched the feature next to one of the Ballou team owners and he said they "blew" both engines. Expensive night for his and Kahne's teams.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

5/11/08, 2:12 AM   #60
Jerry Shaw

It was good getting to the Big E for the first time, this year. It's good to see Tracy back at full strength. JCJ made a nice run, after the #69 had to go to the work area to fix a flat. But, the highlight of the night was watching Jesse Hockett's charge to the top 5, from his provisional starting spot. Went around some on the top. Dove down low to pass others. But it was a good, clean run through the field. He's always a hard charger and race in and race out, is one of the most exciting drivers out there.

Hard luck awards go to, obviously, Robert Ballou. His night started bad and got progressively worse. And Blake Fitzpatrick who turned in a solid qualifying run for his first time there, was running a strong second in his heat race, when he hooked the wall and went for a ride. And walked away, thankfully.

Were were out of there by 10:20 and it was a good night at the races.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Updates?