IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS/KISS at Tri-State Speedway tonight!!!
6/6/10, 10:49 AM   #51
Re: MSCS/KISS at Tri-State Speedway tonight!!
Rpracing1

Excellent show as usual at TSS. Congrats to Bland on his victory. Stanbrough was on his azz for a while. How bout that Puterbaugh on his first visit to TSS. He looked good all night long. Good car count in these times. Track was fast all night long. Thanks again to the Cunningham family.

6/6/10, 10:54 AM   #52
Great Scott

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 63

Great job Jeff Bland! It's time for Robert Ballou to grow up! Start acting like an adult and start setting a good example for the kids who watch you race. Somtimes things may not go your way or the way you think they should go but it's time to quit acting like a immature kid. I have lost all respect for you because you keep doing stuff over and over again.
Posted via Mobile Device

6/6/10, 10:55 AM   #53
Robert Ballou

just so we clear things up i did NOT pull off a spark plug wire i dropped my raceciever and simply grabbed it so all you fans im sorry you feel the way you do...i race for a living most of these people race as a hobby...so emotions do get involved when it comes to my pay check...but just want you fans to know from the source...
Sincerely
Robert Ballou

10 members like this post: bigq11, c47, JCC, jfitz, Joey Woods, LittleRube, Rpracing1, Russ, r_harper
6/6/10, 10:59 AM   #54
Great Scott

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 63

Next time Robert just walk back to your pit so there is no possibility of being accused of pulling off a plug wire. You need to figure out how to get ahold of your emotions and control them.
Posted via Mobile Device

6/6/10, 11:03 AM   #55
rclaridge

Robert you shoulld have never gone to Blands car,he passed clean.Do remember what you did to BC at Eldora?

3 members like this post: 38DD, midget96, MOORESVILLETRUCKER
6/6/10, 12:18 PM   #56
bballr4567

Robert, if its true you dropped your raceceiver then why did the TSS official get under Bland's car while they were push starting the cars and Bland was pointing at his motor?

It just looks really suspicious from the stands when you see something like that happen. There really is no need to go over and talk to a driver right after an accident. Just think about what you are doing next time in front of all the kids you entertain every night when you strap into the car.

2 members like this post: bmemmer, Great Scott
6/6/10, 1:37 PM   #57
midget96

Midgy,
Robert was wheeled by Bland!
John

Hey JBallou the only wheel Jeff gave him was getting up on it and passing him !!!!

GREAT JOB Jeff !!!

6/6/10, 1:46 PM   #58
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ballou View Post
just so we clear things up i did NOT pull off a spark plug wire i dropped my raceciever and simply grabbed it so all you fans im sorry you feel the way you do...i race for a living most of these people race as a hobby...so emotions do get involved when it comes to my pay check...but just want you fans to know from the source...
Sincerely
Robert Ballou
Robert
No harm , no foul. Emotions are a big part of this business. People who say its not have no clue. Enjoy seeing you run the cushion wide open at TSS. Better luck next time.

6/6/10, 1:48 PM   #59
jd1sprint

Race Count This Year: 6

Just watched the video clip and it looked pretty clear that the Bulldozer just flat out ROT! Drivers to need man up when they make a mistake.

6/6/10, 1:53 PM   #60
JBallou

Quote:
Originally Posted by midget96 View Post
Midgy,
Robert was wheeled by Bland!
John

Hey JBallou the only wheel Jeff gave him was getting up on it and passing him !!!!

GREAT JOB Jeff !!!
Yes I was going off what I was told. My bad. It was a racing deal looked like he just ran out of room.
John

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS/KISS at Tri-State Speedway tonight!!!