IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > If you had a $2 million dollar racing budget...
7/1/08, 9:43 PM   #41
Re: If you had a $2 million dollar racing budget...
Larry G.

Hines

7/1/08, 10:40 PM   #42
throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroud21 View Post
Sean Buckley,
because he always seems to be surrounded with good lookin' women!!:respect:
not to mention a gasser of a sprint car racer!

7/1/08, 11:05 PM   #43
Speedracer

2 car Dirt Sprinters

Drivers: Ron Dennis and AJ Anderson

If there was enough money left over I'd try to give Dave Darland a full USAC dirt and pavement ride.

7/1/08, 11:26 PM   #44
TQ97

[QUOTE=Trippy;49414]"i know how to make a small fortune in racing...... start with a big fortune ".
I'd put the million in the bank for two years at about 8-10% interest. Then start my team with the approx 180-200k that has acculmated over the two years. Then that'll give me 100k a year to race on, buys a few beers also. !!!. If it was two million........ WOW !!!
and my driver would be Mark Brown from Aussie. we'd go midget racing.[/QUOTE

please let me know what bank you get to pay you 8-10% interest....it will undoubtedly be the next one going out of business. :rolling

If I could only pick one, I'd also go with Lil Shu. He has never tried to ride his fathers coattails to a ride, moved to Indy at a young age, and did what he had to do, and has become in my mind, one of the best without the big $$ behind him.

7/1/08, 11:52 PM   #45
Bluteam

Because I feel no one particular single driver is more deserving than the others - and because if I had a million or two million dollars to give my own kid to race he may not appreciate what he has now near as much................

I would walk the pits after the race I was at on that particular week and give each one of the crazy bastards that was there for my entertainment a significant bonus until the money was all gone.

Pickup and trailer hauler gets set amount. Open trailer guys get double. Teenagers with 53' trailers get half. Regular guy with 53' trailer gets set amount because I love trucks and we're getting ***** on diesel. But everyone gets more.

PS: Don't tell the wife what I did with the money.

7/2/08, 12:02 AM   #46
Bluteam

On second thought - it might be worth a one shot million bucks to see Jack Hewitt in action and give these guys a piece of his mind and him a shot at another 4 crown.

7/2/08, 12:21 AM   #47
KOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruser View Post
I would have to go with Brian Tyler, he driven everything from sprints,silver crown,IRL,ARCA and NASCAR. :checkered:KRUSER
Cory? You type? LOL :rolling

See ya next month :thumb

7/2/08, 12:23 AM   #48
KOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey View Post
Ok I'll name off who I'd like as my driver.....Tyler Walker. Put his past behind, If any of you remember his drives at Du Quoin a few years ago you could understand why I'd like him as my driver. And of course I've seen him put up some terrific drives in a winged sprinter. The next great thing for me would be to get him on the bullrings in Indiana.
Petey? Just how fast do you want to burn through that $2 mil? :O:

7/2/08, 12:26 AM   #49
Trippy

[QUOTE=TQ97;49458]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trippy View Post
"i know how to make a small fortune in racing...... start with a big fortune ".
I'd put the million in the bank for two years at about 8-10% interest. Then start my team with the approx 180-200k that has acculmated over the two years. Then that'll give me 100k a year to race on, buys a few beers also. !!!. If it was two million........ WOW !!!
and my driver would be Mark Brown from Aussie. we'd go midget racing.[/QUOTE

please let me know what bank you get to pay you 8-10% interest....it will undoubtedly be the next one going out of business. :rolling

If I could only pick one, I'd also go with Lil Shu. He has never tried to ride his fathers coattails to a ride, moved to Indy at a young age, and did what he had to do, and has become in my mind, one of the best without the big $$ behind him.
TQ97. Down under here we'd get 8% from a bank for investing 2 million no problem. And in a low to medium risk investment company 10% no problem mate.
cheers

7/2/08, 1:48 AM   #50
petey

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOP View Post
Petey? Just how fast do you want to burn through that $2 mil? :O:
Like I said in my original post some of you would just get pissed.

BTW that's not Cory Kruseman posting as Kruser.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > If you had a $2 million dollar racing budget...