IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Boespflug to the Hoffman 69
12/7/16, 6:59 PM   #41
dsc1600

There were less than 10 woo shows that paid that midweek purse.

1 member likes this post: rpedersen20
12/7/16, 7:06 PM   #42
Re: Boespflug to the Hoffman 69
rpedersen20

www.ultimateracinghistory.com will give you most of the information I found. Site slowly gets updated most results are through 2015. Thanks for the info DSC on woo weekday stuff. I care so little for wings it hurt my eyes looking it up.
Last edited by rpedersen20; 12/7/16 at 7:07 PM. Reason: spelling

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, bullringko
12/7/16, 7:15 PM   #43
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpedersen20 View Post
I only did this because you asked FUNKSTER! These purses are the most accurate I can find as of 2015. Please note these are not perfect and I wouldn't go to the payout window requesting what I put here but, I'm close. Also WOO has two different purses depending on day of week and BOSS purse includes heat race money paid out. Had to add as attachment because of formatting. If you can't get it to work let me know Funk or anyone over PM and I could email you a excel file. Enjoy!
Pretty comparable. Thanks. Can you imagine the outrage if USAC offered a mid week purse?

12/7/16, 7:33 PM   #44
rpedersen20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
Pretty comparable. Thanks. Can you imagine the outrage if USAC offered a mid week purse?

They already offer it Brent! They are called local tracks and you can find some USAC guys there on their off weeks.

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
12/7/16, 7:34 PM   #45
sp6967

usac has a minimum purse the promotor has to have to put a show on, its up to the promotor if he or she wants to put up more than the minimum.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, DirtHawk92
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Boespflug to the Hoffman 69