IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather or not?
4/17/08, 4:17 PM   #41
Re: Weather or not?
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA View Post
Me too Tim!I'm thinking should I leave now, before the wife gets home from work? Or wait til after six when she gets home:confused:
Wait until she gets home cause that might score you some points for any possible wrong doings you might come across during the weekend! :O:

4/17/08, 5:00 PM   #42
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
Wait until she gets home cause that might score you some points for any possible wrong doings you might come across during the weekend! :O:
Tim, the latest report is that tomorrow will be sunny and 73 with the rain not moving in until daytime Saturday. If we don't get too much we'll be all right for Saturday night. Sunday looks good for those of us going to Winchester!:applaud::thumb

4/17/08, 5:16 PM   #43
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock View Post
Tim, the latest report is that tomorrow will be sunny and 73 with the rain not moving in until daytime Saturday. If we don't get too much we'll be all right for Saturday night. Sunday looks good for those of us going to Winchester!:applaud::thumb
Thanks Dwight. We are going to check the weather once in the morning but i think we are going to make the trip.

4/17/08, 5:20 PM   #44
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
Thanks Dwight. We are going to check the weather once in the morning but i think we are going to make the trip.
All right! See you under the big tree.:thumb

4/17/08, 6:19 PM   #45
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Looks Like The Tree Will Be Crowded & Thats A Good Thing.

4/17/08, 6:25 PM   #46
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS View Post
I feel sorry for the tree! I'm guessing we should be arriving between 2 and 3 Friday afternoon, depending on traffic through the windy city. Looks like we are taking the :greenflag:

4/17/08, 7:14 PM   #47
DbSr

I don't know which way you take Tim from the frozen tundra of cheese land but, DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT jump on the Edens expressway!!!!!!!!!!!! your better off taking 294 to the Kennedy through chicago or just stay on 294 to 80/94 all the way to 65 and take that to 30 west to rt. 15south through Marion.......Major construction on the Edens and it is a 2 lane parking lot......The traveling gypsies in the lil blue travel wagon from J-town will be making our first of many trips to the wandering state....no camping this week which means no arabian sex :crying::action-smiley-049:

4/17/08, 7:36 PM   #48
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by DbSr View Post
I don't know which way you take Tim from the frozen tundra of cheese land but, DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT jump on the Edens expressway!!!!!!!!!!!! your better off taking 294 to the Kennedy through chicago or just stay on 294 to 80/94 all the way to 65 and take that to 30 west to rt. 15south through Marion.......Major construction on the Edens and it is a 2 lane parking lot......The traveling gypsies in the lil blue travel wagon from J-town will be making our first of many trips to the wandering state....no camping this week which means no arabian sex :crying::action-smiley-049:
That would be Rte. 30 EAST to Rte. 15.

4/17/08, 9:08 PM   #49
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS View Post
See you there, Thanks for buying our dinner Saturday at the pizza buffet!My wife seems to think you are a "nice" guy.If she only knew:rolling

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

4/17/08, 9:48 PM   #50
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

We Are Gonna Be There -- I Will Flip You For It

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather or not?