IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2008 Indiana Sprint Week
10/19/07, 12:45 PM   #31
Re: 2008 Indiana Sprint Week
Onlydirt

Nobody mentioned how wide Kamp is...You could easily run 6 wide, you wont be inthe right groove, but there is a ton of room.

Restrooms...I was sitting right in front of them (didnt find them until on the way out)and only thought there was portapots the entire night, they do have restrooms just a bit small for a ISW crowd.

Food: Took a while to get through the line, but I like what I ate. Again they are probably not used to ISW crowd sizes.

I bet all the above is better next year, also want to be mentioned being thanked 3 times by the staff on entering for comming to the race!!

10/19/07, 8:16 PM   #32
Re: 2008 Indiana Sprint Week
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offy22 View Post
I'm tradin' my usual K-ville Nats journey for Sprint Week. No wings and bull rings are the ticket. I'd like a pair at Haubstadt but what venue would be sacrificed? I like all the current tracks except Bosewell that I've never heard of. What city is it by and what size track is it? Sure hope the gas prices hold out so I have enuff beer money left. I see some good racin' and partyin' in me future with Petey, Stubb, Couch Bob, Mighty Quinn etc. Spridge, you learn to party yet? You gotta be nudgin 21 by now.:pissonwings:
Bout time you found this board, John.

Called Knoxville room mate # 2 the other day to advise the ISW schedule. The roomies decided along with myself that the Nationals were no longer worth the price,even for the social side of it. They have decided that Indiana Sprint Week is the replacement for the Nationals.

Seeing that I live in Indiana now,its easy enough for me to do. I have got to find a replacement for Knoxville though,maybe Belleville for the midgets.

PS Kamp is out in the middle of the cornfields, so far outit might even confuse your GPS. The corn was getting watered quite often while the supports were running.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2008 Indiana Sprint Week