IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thanks Bill Gardner thread.........
1/9/10, 5:34 PM   #31
Re: Thanks Bill Gardner thread.........
pletchfan

Bill, I hope that you read this. I just had something I wanted to share with you. Thursday morning God and I had a little talk about you and I asked him for a TOTAL restoration and COMPLETE healing miracle for you. Not just a remission, I want this battle OVER once and for all and for you to be able to enjoy your life for many years to come!! It was really a very neat prayer time. I also prayed for George Wilkins and Andrew and Racegal's friend. There were many names that popped into my head that morning that are dealing with cancer. JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW GOD IS ABLE and I stormed the gates of heaven Thursday morning on your behalf. I pray often but this was different. GOD IS GETTING READY TO GIVE YOU A BREAKTHROUGH AND ALL OF THAT IS GOING TO BEHIND YOU!! Can I hear an Amen?? I want all of you to get in agreement with me here. God is bigger than anything.

1 member likes this post: Mud Packer
1/9/10, 7:14 PM   #32
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by pletchfan View Post
Bill, I hope that you read this. I just had something I wanted to share with you. Thursday morning God and I had a little talk about you and I asked him for a TOTAL restoration and COMPLETE healing miracle for you. Not just a remission, I want this battle OVER once and for all and for you to be able to enjoy your life for many years to come!! It was really a very neat prayer time. I also prayed for George Wilkins and Andrew and Racegal's friend. There were many names that popped into my head that morning that are dealing with cancer. JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW GOD IS ABLE and I stormed the gates of heaven Thursday morning on your behalf. I pray often but this was different. GOD IS GETTING READY TO GIVE YOU A BREAKTHROUGH AND ALL OF THAT IS GOING TO BEHIND YOU!! Can I hear an Amen?? I want all of you to get in agreement with me here. God is bigger than anything.
pletchfan,

We all continue to pray for a cure for this dreaded disease. So many families are affected by cancer and I hope in my lifetime that we can see an end to all of this suffering. Thanks for continuing to include Andrew in your prayers.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1/9/10, 7:31 PM   #33
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Thank you for the prayers!

1/9/10, 7:36 PM   #34
JEFFSTOY

This is the greatest website on the web........... Hands down. Thanks bill.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thanks Bill Gardner thread.........