IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather or not?
4/17/08, 8:18 AM   #31
Re: Weather or not?
openwheelKT

Race Count Last Year: 73

This morning, the Indy stations said it looks like it won't get here until after midnight on Friday. More of a chance of rain on Saturday in the daytime than night. Take it for what it's worth. I wouldn't say they are the most accurate bunch though.

Accuweather pretty much shows the same thing for Friday. I find that site as the best of getting it close most of the time.

4/17/08, 11:47 AM   #32
Speedracer

I do have a question about Gas City Friday since it looks like we might get some racing in that day. Will they start hot laps and qualifying any earlier than the usual? They normally start hot laps around 6:30 I believe, I didn't know if since there will be qualifying if things will get under way any earlier. Thanks in advance.

4/17/08, 12:04 PM   #33
lovindirt

:applaud:Guys I say go for it , it only a little gas money; HA! HA!

4/17/08, 12:21 PM   #34
lovindirt

:doh:My prediction is that it will go off perfectly, without a problem. I was just at the track a hour and a half ago, Jiggs and the men were busting butts, getting through that 2" crust. I was ready to run a dry slick track, I know it was almost guarenteed to be real smooth for the night being dry slick, and I wouldn't have to worry about getting it to turn in 2. But thats all out the window now. HA! HA!. Well he will have it as perfect as he can get it. Its sealed over real good rite now, but I'm sure he will have it plenty tacky for you guys. Good luck, and GOD bless, I have to be at a Wedding anyways. JEFF

4/17/08, 12:25 PM   #35
lovindirt

Call Jiggs he can tell you.765-674-6135

4/17/08, 12:27 PM   #36
lovindirt

Call Jiggs he can tell you.765-674-6135 Speedracer

4/17/08, 12:59 PM   #37
lovindirt

Not to get to far off the subject, but Dwight did you have any luck with Jim Mills on that track of his in Ill.

4/17/08, 1:17 PM   #38
Onlydirt

Aero,

If you can please save me and my little boy a spot up by you guys for Friday. I will let you know later if Ifor sure got the night off.

Thanks!

4/17/08, 4:02 PM   #39
Tim Watson

We are still talking it over as of yet. Thanks to everybody for all the info. :applaud:

4/17/08, 4:14 PM   #40
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
We are still talking it over as of yet. Thanks to everybody for all the info. :applaud:
Me too Tim!I'm thinking should I leave now, before the wife gets home from work? Or wait til after six when she gets home:confused:

PS TY I got ya

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather or not?