IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS @ TSS still a go for Saturday
7/1/12, 5:49 AM   #31
Re: MSCS @ TSS still a go for Saturday
Daddyo

Give me 16 non-wing sprintcars any day. Living in the land of Tin Cans (Tennessee Late Models) I only manage to see a couple non-wing shows a year with one of those being Funfest. Been fortunate this year to catch 3 USCS 360 shows in the area but really miss the non-wing action.

2 members like this post: farriswheel, koolaid89
7/1/12, 11:06 AM   #32
kart31rac

Great job Kyle, keep it up.

1 member likes this post: farriswheel
7/1/12, 12:01 PM   #33
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motormasher View Post
Glad I stayed home.....$20 to see 16 cars just as bad as last race....21 cars. Paragon & LPS got more cars than that for a lot less money.....hummm. Kokomo had 26 cars last time they ran against TSS and only paid $1400 to win

Posted via Mobile Device
You ever have anything positive to say about anything?

7 members like this post: AustinSprinter, Dirtfan, jim goerge, mowerman, ronmil, sprintgal, Team T
7/1/12, 1:01 PM   #34
ThePurple73

Anyone know the actual size around the inside, of the Haubstadt track?

7/1/12, 1:25 PM   #35
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Glad I stayed home.....$20 to see 16 cars just as bad as last race....21 cars. Paragon & LPS got more cars than that for a lot less money.....hummm. Kokomo had 26 cars last time they ran against TSS and only paid $1400 to win

Posted via Mobile Device
Admission charge was $18.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Excellent.................Quality over quantity anyday............9:30 pm and I am in bed.......WoooHooo.............Cummins looked like his dad tonight.........No more comparisons Kyle...Stripes are earned.......Motorbasher...There is a reason you do not run anymore.........Pure ignorance.............Nice chattin tonight Ron...
Bob,

Enjoyed our visit. Welcome to the backstretch!

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurple73 View Post
Anyone know the actual size around the inside, of the Haubstadt track?
The track is considered to be a 1/4 mile; I have read the exact measurement is slightly over that at .265 mile. That's the best I can do.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
7/1/12, 3:47 PM   #36
illiNOISE

In the interest of counter-acting some of the negativity, kudos to Tommy's crew for giving us a night of racing on a wickedly hot evening when a lot of tracks threw in the towel. They also get props for thinking of the fans in giving out the free water.

The racers also deserve credit for putting on a clean program. I didn't count, but I bet there weren't ten total yellow flags the whole evening. (both divisions combined.)

I thought it was a pretty nice turnout of fans, given the 104 degree weather at hot laps, only 37 total cars in the pits, and NASCAR being at Kentucky.

7 members like this post: 3wide, Dirtfan, jim goerge, koolaid89, rclaridge, Slider812, sprintgal
7/2/12, 5:13 PM   #37
farriswheel

Congrats to the 3c team! Its been a long time coming but the way Kyle has been running this year I have a feeling it won't be his last. Hope to see him financially able to run ISW this year in its entirety

7/2/12, 5:21 PM   #38
racephoto1

Great show, and great racing. I was 15 miles north of the track and the sign said 105 , it was hot. As usual though Tom and the crew put together a great show.

As for Kyle, it was great to see him win that one. He just ran off and hid.

IMG_6905 copy by uncloose1, on Flickr

1 member likes this post: farriswheel
7/2/12, 7:02 PM   #39
racefan20

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device
You know one of the best races I saw last year was a 15 car field at Kokomo, it doesnt matter how many cars show up as long as about half of them are good enough to win. Sounds like Saturday night at TSS was similar to that. Easy to judge from behind your keyboard, eh?

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

4 members like this post: coachmeece, Dirtfan, farriswheel, rclaridge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS @ TSS still a go for Saturday