IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > POWRi Midget Series: 2015 Schedule. From NSSN website.
1/3/15, 8:07 PM   #21
Re: POWRi Midget Series: 2015 Schedule. From NSSN website.
ISF

I too hope the Leffler Memorial has favorable weather.

However we can't help but be disappointed that we won't be able to attend this year. The Tuesday prior to the Labor Day Weekend worked out great for us since we were at Rend Lake and then went to the Horn Memorial 100.

We understand there are probably very good reasons for the change but we're going to miss being able to attend a great show for a great cause.

1/4/15, 6:21 AM   #22
GlobalSpeedway Tours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Glad it works out for your tour, the people I've met at the track on some of your tours have been some of the coolest fans I've ever ran into at any track.
Thanks Nate. We always seem to get great people on our tours. It's an interesting experience putting folks together for 35 days who have never met each other before.

Then asking them to live in each other's back pockets for that long is a credit to them. Everybody ends up lifelong friends out of it. And all with a common bond of turning left on a dirt track.

I've got a tour going at the moment in New Zealand where we've just watched Bryan Clauson win four out of the five since Dec 26th.

Tomorrow we leave Auckland for the Chili Bowl via Las Vegas for five days before Tulsa.

Come up and say hi if you run into us at the Expo Centre.

PS. You can read all about our daily adventures on the road for this tour at the following link.

http://www.globalspeedwaytours.com.a...129&Itemid=259

Peter Physick
Last edited by GlobalSpeedway Tours; 1/4/15 at 8:20 AM.

1/4/15, 12:36 PM   #23
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Enjoyed the races at Brownstown and Bloomington.I hope they consider those tracks in next years schedule

1 member likes this post: KENDALLRACING
1/4/15, 6:49 PM   #24
Re: POWRi Midget Series: 2015 Schedule. From NSSN website.
Pat O'Connor Fan

Phooey!!

Only 12 POWRi midget races less than 70 miles from the "Old Folks Home" here in Bloomington IL

1 member likes this post: KENDALLRACING
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > POWRi Midget Series: 2015 Schedule. From NSSN website.