IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Keep the DC Motorsports team i
12/15/13, 8:20 PM   #21
btownracer

I will be doing updates on the first post from here on out.

1 member likes this post: racegal
12/15/13, 8:31 PM   #22
Re: Keep the DC Motorsports team i
Bradleyracing86

If you guys need anything Kevin give me a ring.

12/15/13, 8:38 PM   #23
Re: Keep the DC Motorsports team in your prayers
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by btownracer View Post
Today Dennis Chambers my dad and car owner is having heart bypass surgery. I wanted to let all of our racing friends know. Hopefully this will have him feeling much better by next season. I will update when I know more. Surgery started before 8 this morning.

Kevin Chambers

Update 12/15: Just wanted to thank everyone for the kind words again, Dad is now in a room. He walked to it this morning, my daughter and I just left a little while ago. Still sore but improving. Hopefully he gets to come home soon.
Keeping you guys in our prayers, do you have a address we can send a card to help keep your best friends spirits up?

Jerry #66j
stida.com/HalfMoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com

12/17/13, 11:03 PM   #24
btownracer

Just a quick update. Dad is doing good and will be coming home sometime tomorrow.

Kevin Chambers

12/18/13, 6:00 PM   #25
Re: Keep the DC Motorsports team in your prayers
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by btownracer View Post
Today Dennis Chambers my dad and car owner is having heart bypass surgery. I wanted to let all of our racing friends know. Hopefully this will have him feeling much better by next season. I will update when I know more. Surgery started before 8 this morning.

Kevin Chambers

Update 12/15: Just wanted to thank everyone for the kind words again, Dad is now in a room. He walked to it this morning, my daughter and I just left a little while ago. Still sore but improving. Hopefully he gets to come home soon.
We have an Address to send a card to Dennis Chambers to keep his spirits up, take a min. and drop a line at 2050 E Schacht RD Bloomington IN. 47401

We know how hard it is to be laid up and we also know how good it is to know somebody cares, nows your chance to make a difference.

Jerry #66j
stida.com / HalfMoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com
Last edited by Jerry Spencer; 12/18/13 at 6:09 PM.

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, racing2bwithu2
12/18/13, 7:18 PM   #26
btownracer

Just want to let everyone know that Dad is home. He would like me to tell everyone thank yo for the kind thoughts and words. Now it's time to get better for spring. I would also like to thank you all it shows how much racers support each other.

Kevin Chambers

12/18/13, 11:07 PM   #27
SprintManDave

We are hoping and praying for a complete recovery.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Keep the DC Motorsports team i