IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What I Learned @ Gas City
8/13/11, 1:26 PM   #21
Re: What I Learned @ Gas City
burris7555

Quote:
Originally Posted by treecitytornado View Post
Kinda what I thought too when Coleman ran over top my hood in the heat race. Younger kids with alot of money just race that way and some older guys too.
Posted via Mobile Device
Do you just like to complain about stuff or what? If you would have been on the gas and choose a line it would have never happen, but instead you was flogging around the middle like a rolling road block.

BTW since your always concerned about the payout break down, what did it pay to not transfer from the b-main?

Man up or load up its as easy as that...
Last edited by burris7555; 8/13/11 at 1:30 PM.

8 members like this post: Andrew S. Quinn, BigD, jim goerge, mowerman, Sickfan
8/13/11, 1:51 PM   #22
treecitytornado

I think you need a reality check Burris. I was on the gas in the middle of the turn and had a car run completely over my hood and down tubes. Man I guess that takes some talent too lol. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device

8/13/11, 2:01 PM   #23
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Quote:
I think you need a reality check Burris. I was on the gas in the middle of the turn and had a car run completely over my hood and down tubes. Man I guess that takes some talent too lol. Thanks.
Posted via Mobile Device
Looked to me that you got a little crossed up and lost some momentum and the car behind you had know where to go

8/13/11, 2:04 PM   #24
burris7555

Quote:
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA View Post
Looked to me that you got a little crossed up and lost some momentum and the car behind you had know where to go
Apparently 2 of us there last night saw the same heat race...

3 members like this post: Andrew S. Quinn, BrentTFunk, IndyBound
8/13/11, 2:07 PM   #25
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by burris7555 View Post
Apparently 2 of us there last night saw the same heat race...
Make it 3

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, burris7555, IndyBound
8/13/11, 2:12 PM   #26
reeserx

I just don't get why everyone is all over colemans case all the sudden..the other thread about him coming back to Indy was a personal jab now this one a personal thread..he is young and he may make a few dumb mistakes but damn he's 18, he's Gonna make mistakes he's not perfect. I think the kid is great, good driver and makes it a point to talk to his fans especially on Sunday's.. My point being..He may make mistakes but damn leave him alone, I don't see where it says he is better then everyone and can't
Posted using Mobile Device

4 members like this post: 38DD, burris7555, IndyBound, PJ Wright
8/13/11, 2:16 PM   #27
38DD

Quote:
Posted via Mobile Device
Maybe you need to get out of the way and pick up the pace. Quit ******** on the computer and go work on your car.

4 members like this post: burris7555, cjm3535, IndyBound, jim goerge
8/13/11, 3:46 PM   #28
mowerman

Race Count This Year: 13
Race Count Last Year: 87

Make 4 .

1 member likes this post: IndyBound
8/13/11, 4:05 PM   #29
Eagle14

This is getting good....Social Distortion Winners and Losers Aero!!!!
Posted using Mobile Device

8/13/11, 4:36 PM   #30
Russ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamCGR View Post
An interesting night for sure. Really feel bad for Josh Spencer regardless of who or what happened. Some of the best people in our sport and really would have liked to see Josh battle for a win. They deserve it.

I am sorry that the pole sitter in our heat feels the way he does. There's not a long list of people that visit us weekly to discuss Coleman running over them. There were many that did visit us after the heat that saw it much differently than what was stated. But, that's his opinion and he is certainly entitled to it. Just a shame the personal jab has to happen. We work very hard for what we have and work closely with our sponsors to make sure their investment is protected week in and out. Tearing up race cars is not something that keeps them coming back like they have for 10 years so I have to believe that is not our "M.O.". There are plenty of nights when we feel slighted too so I understand. It's a tough sport. But, I can assure you this; when there is an issue that is unnecessary or costs us money for equipment, Coleman gets his butt pealed like any other young man should when doing something stupid. You just don't see it..

Glad no one was hurt on a tough night at the track. Hopefully everyone can get their cars ready for tonight and have a solid effort.

Good luck all,

Pete G.
So was it a shame when you were on here about a month ago taking personal shots at Critter Malone after he accidently ran into your car?

4 members like this post: Diggsy, hoosier sprinter, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What I Learned @ Gas City