IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Justin Grant Wins BOSS opener at K-C Raceway
7/21/11, 1:18 AM   #21
treecitytornado

Mudpacker, I think they are trying to go under the radar as much as possible. Steve Thomas could tell you better than me though.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Mud Packer
7/21/11, 7:01 AM   #22
Re: Justin Grant Wins BOSS opener at K-C Race
hoosierhillbilly

Based on this string I went and looked at the Top 20 in points at Waynesfield and Lawrenceburg. THe Top 20 went as follows:

LBURG
USAC: 9
BOSS: 5
LPS: 1
?: 5

Waynesfield
? 9
NRA: 6
MTS: 3
BOSS: 2

THere are lots of things you can conclude from this.

7/21/11, 7:26 AM   #23
wvwildthg

well the next show will definitly have 16 cars ....WE finally got our motor....cant wait to get on the track ,testing at lernerville fri....

7/21/11, 8:42 AM   #24
MTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideopen24 View Post
FIRST MTS Race 5-5-2006
A-Main: 1. Mike Austrakas, 2. Mark Irwin, 3. Joe Irwin, 4. Kirk Chaney, 5. Joel Hummell, 6. Andy Tuenessen

FIRST Waynesfield Sprintcar Race had 4 cars....I believe Tim Clark won

FIRST B.O.S.S. Race
Feature: Grant, Smith, Moffat, Strausser, Keen, Middaugh, Soudrette, Simon, Fischesser, Slone, Welpott, Lowder, Weber, Spille, Christian

15 or 50 cars Mr. Fry had to work hard to earn the trust of these drivers and tracks.. B.O.S.S. Will be around for along time anyone that was part of the first race will agree....Aaron Fry and his staff are the real deal...
this mts date was not a mts race this was i96 speedway nonwing sprints. (MTS spawned from this). our first show at merritt speedway as MTS in 2007 had 16 or 17 cars... so boss is on the right track i think it wont be long and there will be 20+.

7/21/11, 9:29 AM   #25
Cincinnati Kid

I wanted to thank Mr. Fry for putting this show on. We didn't have the best night finish wise, but still had a blast. Congrats to Justin and Mark.

Oh and JT where were you? I checked the BOSS site and you were a commited driver, but I didn't see you there.

7/21/11, 12:27 PM   #26
treecitytornado

Car wasn't quite done. Working hard on it.
Posted via Mobile Device

7/21/11, 5:53 PM   #27
lovindirt

Does the boss series still have a web sight. I was trying to search it a min. ago
JEFF SWAET

7/21/11, 6:13 PM   #28
wvwildthg

www.buckeyesprints.com
Last edited by wvwildthg; 7/21/11 at 6:15 PM.

7/21/11, 6:29 PM   #29
lovindirt

tHANK YOU I FOUND IT BEFORE YOUR POST BUT THANKS MAN. i THOUGHT IT WAS WWW.BUCKEYEOUTLAWSPRINTSERIES.COM BUT I'M GOOD NOW THANK YOU..
Now next question, are their going to be any dates added yet this year? I know thats a tough one to answer , especially since its so late in the season. Try Montpelier; ask Harrold and Lori Hunter very good people. Dollar smart though so good luck. Just an idea and only about a half hr. inside Indiana from Ohio.

7/21/11, 7:49 PM   #30
sprinter14

Guys, I'm working on more dates. Getting our first show completed in mid July just makes it tough. We had a 2 day deal Labor Day weekend with the Hillbilly 100 for late models, but nobody seems to know where the race will be held with WVMS still not completed. I have some other tracks interested, but I am trying to stay off of high school football Friday nights (which is tough to compete with in Ohio) and I am definately staying off of Road to the Hewitt race nights.

I have about 6 tracks who are telling me they definately want to talk to me this winter about scheduling for 2012. Please be patient. Remeber the Hines 57 commercials about good things coming to those who wait............

The worst thing I can do is jump in and schedule 2 or 3 ill advised events and turn a great start into a bad one. If something good develops for BOSS in 2011, that's great, if not, I will go to work HARD on 2012.

2 members like this post: Gregg, Mud Packer
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Justin Grant Wins BOSS opener at K-C Raceway