Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > how true is this
7/19/10, 10:24 PM   #21
Re: how true is this
21sprint

The Heck's put on STLRACING that everyone left happy and paid..lol

7/19/10, 10:30 PM   #22
mustang

J.T. If you want to air this, then air the truth.The truth is, that JT went to the pits and told the drivers we did not have enough to pay them.That was totally false,I went to John and told John,that there was not enough cash to pay each one of drivers and asked if a check would be ok. At that time he said yes,about 15 mins later,John the promoter of the Sprint series came to me,and asked me to make a check to each driver.I said that would be fine,after the fact of what happened,John told me that JT went to each drivers pit and told them that we did not have enough money to pay them.That is what incited the mob like action from the Sprint drivers, with one of the pit crew guys, not sure who he was with,hit me with his chest four times, and I told him that he needed to quit.They were all in a restricted area, and I asked them to get out of it several times,they were trying to go on the track.This kids Dad that you speak of,told me as well as other track officals there,that he would whip four or five of us, to bring them on.He then doubled his fist to swing on me,and a fight broke out. It is a very unfortunate that it happened, had the drivers from the sprint series paid us in cash instead of check then all drivers would have been paid in cash.Everyone except for 1st and 2nd place were paid cash. We were told that JT would not be part of the series any lonnger due to stirring up controversy.
By the way JT there were only three up against your Sprint drivers,that were throwing alot more punches than the two or three that were fighting back.Shame on you JT, you should have never went down and incited your drivers, and you call yourself a promoter. Rick

P.S. there was no track officals involved in this, other than trying to break it up,and the promoter did not throw a punch, or touch any of the sprint drivers.JT, as long as you are a part of this series,you will never be booked at Mt. Vernon again.
Last edited by mustang; 7/19/10 at 10:34 PM.

7/20/10, 12:04 AM   #23
terrehautian

and the plot thickens......on this weeks, as the Sprint car series turns.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
7/20/10, 12:33 AM   #24
ThrottleHead

(grabs a chair, tub of popcorn with butter and watches the show)
Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: jim goerge, sprinter25
7/20/10, 2:01 AM   #25
Eric Thompson II

This sounds like its going to get good.

7/20/10, 3:15 AM   #26
Eagle14

"There I was.. it was our first time... Me, Betty, the twins, the baby and the other baby"... Day was pushin them cars out then all a sudden POW they was a fight breakin out" I Sweeeer they was throwin punches... and I damn neer Spilled me Nachos (they had extra cheese yes siree) I sure did liek them sprint car races, day was fightin and cussin' just like back in the trailerhood" I got me my ASCT shirt, cut sleeves offer and wore it to werk the next day"

-another satisfied new comer to the sprint car racing world...

5 members like this post: Charles Nungester, fishnman, jerrythar500, jim goerge, Pete166
7/20/10, 5:18 AM   #27
Al Pierce

Race Count This Year: 49
Race Count Last Year: 43

This will be shown next winter on the History Channel in a new series called "Roundhouse"

7/20/10, 7:13 AM   #28
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
All of this at a ASCT show? Say it ain't so!
Dang Mudpacker,we spent all that money on ISW and missed thisMaybe we should take in one of these shows, people not getting paid, fights, running off with 50/50 money, sounds like a Jerry Springer episode to me BTW can we use your Motorhome to travel in?

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Last edited by Dirtfan; 7/20/10 at 7:15 AM.

7/20/10, 8:21 AM   #29
Wrench Turner

Two conflicting stories?...After a pit fight?...No way. Thank you IOW for bringing me such quality entertainment during my workday.

7/20/10, 9:04 AM   #30
v8j

asct x money = trouble,shady,problems

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > how true is this