IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Purse--someone please explain.
7/14/10, 12:17 PM   #21
Re: USAC Purse--someone please explain.
apexonephoto

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggsy View Post
Summernationals is a helluva show each night, too. With only a handful of races left the top four are within 66 points of each other. No doubt each of them wants that $25k pot at the end of the hell tour rainbow...
I shot the last two shows last year. Couldn't believe how beat up the top 4-5 cars, drivers and crews were after 30 days on the road.

7/14/10, 12:32 PM   #22
little500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
even if the tickets were bumped up to $25.

HELL NO!!!!!!! Real simple, take the bogus fee's out for the drivers so we can get 60+ cars again, then I will agree. You can pay $20,000 to win each of these races and no more cars are going to show.

7/14/10, 12:58 PM   #23
Diggsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexonephoto View Post
I shot the last two shows last year. Couldn't believe how beat up the top 4-5 cars, drivers and crews were after 30 days on the road.
Color me jealous. I've been trying my hand at racing photography and don't have the knack (read: skills and knowledge) for it. Learning more about the camera would help...

We've tried to incorporate a few SN races into our vacation plans the last few years. We were worn out after 3 nights a couple years ago. How these guys last for a month I'll never know. But if I ever find myself in the position of being able to afford a month off, following the Hell Tour is how I'd like to spend it.

7/14/10, 3:05 PM   #24
Tim Clauson

Quote:
Originally Posted by little500 View Post
HELL NO!!!!!!! Real simple, take the bogus fee's out for the drivers so we can get 60+ cars again, then I will agree. You can pay $20,000 to win each of these races and no more cars are going to show.
What bogus fee's do you speak of ?
Posted via Mobile Device

7/14/10, 8:12 PM   #25
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Clauson View Post
What bogus fee's do you speak of ?
Posted via Mobile Device
Hmmm'...W.W.B.K.D.???........

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Purse--someone please explain.