IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > FloRacing's cost increase just a FYI
2/21/22, 11:07 AM   #21
Re: FloRacing's cost increase just a FYI
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb78 View Post
So what did you do before Streaming? Did you cover all of the headlines in your Speedsport so they didn't ruin the articles for you?
Not to get too far off topic, but if I open IOW, I know I am going to get a USAC spoiler. If I go to racer.com, I'll get F1, Indy Car, and NASCAR spoilers. If I open Speedsport I know I'll get all kinds of spoilers. Hence, if I go to any of those prior to watching something on a delayed basis, it is my fault. But I have a day job and cannot watch things live. That is my modus operandi for races.

I just think it is over the top for a service I am paying for to throw a spoiler in my IN box to remind me to watch a race that has already been run. I can understand a message saying, "Hey, don't forget this series is running here this weekend", but don't tell me what happened after the fact.

Anyway.... back on topic:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Went from 150 to 160.50 with no prior notice.

Still worth it for sure but if you have auto re subcribe. BE AWARE there is a increase.

Before you read through all the post. NOTED it is a OHIO state tax increase or new tax. N

NO INCREASE ON FLORacing's part
Thanks for the thread and the heads-up on the prices to come, Charles.

2/21/22, 11:28 AM   #22
Scott Daloisio

Perhaps you can send them a request to have them remove you from their email list. If not that, establish another email address that you will not use (or switch to one you currently do not use) and have them send it there. Do not check that email until after you have watched the race.

6 members like this post: chrismattlin, Dirtfan, erich45, jonboat15, tirespinner, TQ29m
2/21/22, 2:41 PM   #23
kb78

Just bustin your balls a little Mike, if you are paying for the service you have the right to be upset over whatever you want. Between Twitter, Facebook or speed monitor I usually know who won most of the national races before I have a chance to watch replays.

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, tirespinner
2/21/22, 3:55 PM   #24
opnwhlmnd

Simple fix. Go to your Flo account click on notifications and turn off the ones you do not wish to receive.

You can also click on your "User CP" on this forum and put USAC on ignore and you will not see posts from them.
Last edited by opnwhlmnd; 2/21/22 at 3:57 PM.

2 members like this post: chrismattlin, tirespinner
2/21/22, 4:07 PM   #25
kplange

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl124 View Post
Odd. Mine was $155.88
$155.88 plus tax for a total of $168.82 here in AZ. It is odd to see the different prices.

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > FloRacing's cost increase just a FYI