Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Victory Lane Altercation
8/28/17, 12:20 PM   #21
deaddeer2

I was there, ma'am.

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
8/28/17, 12:22 PM   #22
deaddeer2

Just trying to figure out what Dutcher meant by saying Bacon was Windom's bitc* and wondering if he was hinting that bacon was spinning out on purpose to give Windom a chance to win.

8/28/17, 12:23 PM   #23
Re: Victory Lane Altercation
ossuks

Them is he, and he is the President that makes $500,000 per year when his sprint car champion gets .01% of that! But, thank you for opening the door for me to point this out! If feeling the owners and drivers should be compensated more is hurting the sport than I am guilty!
Last edited by ossuks; 8/28/17 at 12:25 PM.

8/28/17, 12:52 PM   #24
Scooter

Race Count This Year: Lots
Race Count Last Year: 50+

Sept 15th is the speedweek make up race at Terre haute.

8/28/17, 1:14 PM   #25
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
Sept 15th is the speedweek make up race at Terre haute.
Boy he can certainly forecast weather a bit out then. Impressive!

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
8/28/17, 1:49 PM   #26
trannyman

Yes,altercations will happen,but,they should never happen in winners circle.1)that is the winners moment of victory and the result won't change just because someone shows up wanting to dispute it.2)it looks VERY bad for the sport and track in front of the fans.IF there is any truth to the attack on an official,there should be SEVERE consequences!

8/28/17, 2:36 PM   #27
Nut'n but Dirt

Actually October 14 is the makeup race for Terre Haute. September 15 was a regularly scheduled Terre Haute race.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, PIT CART
8/28/17, 3:32 PM   #28
david mitchell
Banned

Terre haute and haubstadt .i believe 15th and 16th of sept.

8/28/17, 4:47 PM   #29
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossuks View Post
Them is he, and he is the President that makes $500,000 per year when his sprint car champion gets .01% of that! But, thank you for opening the door for me to point this out! If feeling the owners and drivers should be compensated more is hurting the sport than I am guilty!
Bill, what did the previous President make? Were you guys all volunteers back then? Why don't you talk about how much your family made a night back then? I was working at a track when the promoter asked how much each person made and you were making more than I do at my full time job. I get that you are bitter, you have beat this dead horse to death. What event like the Smackdown did you have while you were there? $10,000 to win $1000 to start? Did you guys have anything like that? How about the Silver Crown, weren't you part of the next generation car that failed. I will make you a deal, if you will sign a release to USAC to release your pay records, I will push them to release Mr Miller's and we will see how things stack up.
I always thought you were a bright spot during the stagnant years of USAC, but your bitterness has changed my opinion. At times you offer insight that no one else can. I agree with you about it being a cult following, but you have to grind the axe to the point of where it is hard to take you serious.
I have been going to a lot of USAC races since 1982. Not that my opinion matters, but I think things are on the upswing. Remember how many cars you took to Williams Grove? 2 Steve Butler and Rick Ungar. So by comparison things aren't so bad. Just like things weren't bad back in the day.

4 members like this post: fish, GRAYBEARD, jim goerge, ROSS
8/28/17, 5:19 PM   #30
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

"You fight in the pits, Its a suspension", "You fight on the front stretch, I'll pay ya a hundred dollars"

Earl Baltes.

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Jbaldwin, jim goerge, mc/rider, PIT CART, ROSS
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Victory Lane Altercation