IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ed Carpenter Wins!!!!!
10/4/11, 9:37 AM   #21
Re: Ed Carpenter Wins!!!!!
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

http://www.facebook.com/dollargeneral?sk=wall

maybe a bunch of us post to their facebook page and load them up or maybe once they see that pretty yellow DG car in Victory Lane they might change their mind. Congrats to Ed, Heather, Sarah, Andy, & the new lucky charm...Zoey! i'm just glad there's no video from my living room the last few laps of that race, i know i looked stupid screaming at the tv...go Ed go!bob.

10/4/11, 10:39 AM   #22
onthegas7j

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARFprez View Post
http://www.facebook.com/dollargeneral?sk=wall

maybe a bunch of us post to their facebook page and load them up or maybe once they see that pretty yellow DG car in Victory Lane they might change their mind. Congrats to Ed, Heather, Sarah, Andy, & the new lucky charm...Zoey! i'm just glad there's no video from my living room the last few laps of that race, i know i looked stupid screaming at the tv...go Ed go!bob.
me too

10/4/11, 8:03 PM   #23
indybail

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeserx View Post
That was a good race.. Congrats to all involved! Doesn't Sarah fisher still have a midget team with Kyle o'gara driving?
Posted via Mobile Device
Yes. They have been running the Mopar D1 series with Bob East aswell as ome National events. Kyle has featur win this

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeserx View Post
That was a good race.. Congrats to all involved! Doesn't Sarah fisher still have a midget team with Kyle o'gara driving?
Posted via Mobile Device
Yes. Sarah and husband Andy O'Gara have been running Kyle (just age 16) in the Mopar D1 series with Bob East as well as some USAC National events. Kyle has feature win this year already. Look for them next month on the west coast for at least Turkey Night.
Last edited by indybail; 10/4/11 at 8:04 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Ed Carpenter Wins!!!!!