IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kenny Biro Updates
8/11/08, 1:41 PM   #21
Re: Kenny Biro Udpates
racinstacie

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 64

Praying and thinking positive thoughts on Kenny's recovery! Stay strong Biros! God Bless!

8/12/08, 4:33 PM   #22
Zac Attack Racing

We are all praying for kenny here in california. Hope he gets well soon!!!

The bozanich family Tim, Tracy, Zac

8/14/08, 3:38 PM   #23
kandkmotorsports

Those of us in Oregon are also praying for Kenny and the Biro family. Stay strong...he will pull through this. Know that all of you are in our thoughts, and we are hoping for the best recovery possible.

The Walmer Family

8/14/08, 4:11 PM   #24
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

My thoughts and prayers to kenny and the biro family.

8/14/08, 6:58 PM   #25
Moyer Rules

Many thoughts and prayers from Mark and Jaime at Twin Cities Raceway Park.

8/14/08, 10:30 PM   #26
DiamondDog

At this time, just want Kenny and the entire Biro family to know they are in our thoughts and prayers....God Bless

Brad and Doug Keitsock

8/16/08, 8:55 PM   #27
lovindirt

I haven't heard a thing lately. So how is Kenny doing; any changes? He is in all our prayers.

Jeff Sweat

8/17/08, 12:04 PM   #28
aceace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovindirt View Post
I haven't heard a thing lately. So how is Kenny doing; any changes? He is in all our prayers.

Jeff Sweat
All updates at his website, www.kennybiro.com

Today it stated that he was opening his eyes and looking around and that it might be the beginning stages of waking up. Lets hope.

8/17/08, 1:46 PM   #29
darland36

Good News for The Biro Family!

I just talked to Curt and he informed me that Kenny will be tranferred to Methodist Hospital on Monday! Curt and his family would like to Thank everyone for all of the prayers and well wishes that Kenny and the family continue to receive. Also, Curt wanted to say a very special "Thank You" to all of the families, race tracks, teams, drivers, family and friends for the donations that they recieved. This money will help the expense of having Kenny transferred back to Indianapolis. As of lately, Kenny has started to open his eyes and Curt said the he finally got a smile out of Kenny but Kenny is still not responding to commands. Baby steps are a great step in the right direction, so hang in there Curt! We will continue to update everyone with news on Kenny and I know that having Kenny back in Indianapolis will be a great improvement on the entire Biro family! Keep those prayers coming, Kenny still has a long way to go but with the help of all of us, great things will continue to happen!

Brenda Darland

8/17/08, 1:52 PM   #30
pletchfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darland36 View Post
Good News for The Biro Family!

I just talked to Curt and he informed me that Kenny will be tranferred to Methodist Hospital on Monday! Curt and his family would like to Thank everyone for all of the prayers and well wishes that Kenny and the family continue to receive. Also, Curt wanted to say a very special "Thank You" to all of the families, race tracks, teams, drivers, family and friends for the donations that they recieved. This money will help the expense of having Kenny transferred back to Indianapolis. As of lately, Kenny has started to open his eyes and Curt said the he finally got a smile out of Kenny but Kenny is still not responding to commands. Baby steps are a great step in the right direction, so hang in there Curt! We will continue to update everyone with news on Kenny and I know that having Kenny back in Indianapolis will be a great improvement on the entire Biro family! Keep those prayers coming, Kenny still has a long way to go but with the help of all of us, great things will continue to happen!

Brenda Darland
This is GREAT news Brenda. Thanks so much for the update. Kenny and the Biro family continue daily to be in our prayers. We are praying for a complete and total miracle for this young racer. Biro family, be encouraged, there are many praying, there are many who love you and GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRACLE WORKING BUSINESS!!!!

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kenny Biro Updates