IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

View Poll Results: What days are you planning on attending?
Friday night 19 22.62%
Saturday night 28 33.33%
I live at the track 7 8.33%
The entire weekend 39 46.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Fall Nationals
9/30/09, 3:38 PM   #21
Re: Lawrenceburg Fall Nationals
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell View Post
Thanks!!! I was really hoping you would show up so i could show you the tattoo i got this summer, it says "I Love Dyno Don" and it has a picture of me and you on a Harley Davidson. See you at Fun Fest where we have around 62 classes of cars, maybe me and you can jello wrestle??
Love, Bozo
I am afraid to ask where the tattoo is located.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

9/30/09, 3:39 PM   #22
BIGEBUDMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-man View Post
Who is going to make the trip to Lawrenceburg?
Mrs budman, Cameron and me will be there by noon on Friday rain or shine. It will be a good time with good friends no matter what! Remember they called for heavy rain last weekend at the 4crown and we just got a small shower all weekend! I'm really just going for the band on friday night!

9/30/09, 3:51 PM   #23
openwheelKT

Race Count Last Year: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGEBUDMAN View Post
Mrs budman, Cameron and me will be there by noon on Friday rain or shine. It will be a good time with good friends no matter what! Remember they called for heavy rain last weekend at the 4crown and we just got a small shower all weekend! I'm really just going for the band on friday night!
I'm in both days. How did, "I'll be there probably by 5 Friday", turn into noon? They don't brew beer on Friday's?

9/30/09, 3:59 PM   #24
batch56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyno Don View Post
I gotta pass. The weather looks bad and for a $10,000 to win show they are running too many classes.

I do not know why this guy likes so many classes for big shows, but it puts me off. He was the only joker to run 2 support series during SprintWeek, why,I do not know. But it was wrong.The Sprint guys had to move on to the next track, it was not fair to them to make them wait on support series.

Eldora was great, Friday just The WoO and Sat. just USAC stuff, great show. When you have a great show in the making, you do not need a bunch of support series. That is unless you are greedy.

Don,

Are you sure that the weather and support classes are keeping you home this weekend? I thought that maybe you were worried about the big bad bikers being there again.

2 members like this post: Dirtfan, mowerman
9/30/09, 4:00 PM   #25
i love dirt track racing

try to make friday we got soccer at south ripley at 5 and plan on shooting down as soon asap. we will be there sat. and grilling out by the cycle track early sat. hope to see ya all there

9/30/09, 4:18 PM   #26
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGEBUDMAN View Post
Well, If it happens to do the nasty on friday, the band will still be playing and fun will be had by all!!
And i am sure if thats not good enough for you, the Frolic will be there with thier usual get together, if thats what you call it. See you soon!!
Last edited by Dave Rudisell; 9/30/09 at 4:20 PM.

9/30/09, 4:24 PM   #27
BIGEBUDMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by openwheelKT View Post
I'm in both days. How did, "I'll be there probably by 5 Friday", turn into noon? They don't brew beer on Friday's?
I had to get off early to save your seat!

9/30/09, 4:37 PM   #28
mowerman

Race Count This Year: 13
Race Count Last Year: 87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyno Don View Post
I gotta pass. The weather looks bad and for a $10,000 to win show they are running too many classes.

I do not know why this guy likes so many classes for big shows, but it puts me off. He was the only joker to run 2 support series during SprintWeek, why,I do not know. But it was wrong.The Sprint guys had to move on to the next track, it was not fair to them to make them wait on support series.

Eldora was great, Friday just The WoO and Sat. just USAC stuff, great show. When you have a great show in the making, you do not need a bunch of support series. That is unless you are greedy.
Dyno Doo if you are not going why start bitchin ? Stay home and ***** because the up dates are slow. I am sure you wont be missed one bit.

9/30/09, 6:32 PM   #29
jim goerge

Will be there both nights

9/30/09, 8:58 PM   #30
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

Well after looking at the weather 80% chance of rain on friday and 20% on saturday. Well I'm pretty sure you can guess what day we are going. I would rather not drive 2 1/2 hours to get rained out. so I will drive all around indy hitting the haunted attractions on friday night. I dont mind the rain so I have no problems waiting in lines to get scared. I love the month of october.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Fall Nationals