IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington was a mad house last nite
8/6/11, 3:29 PM   #21
Re: Bloomington was a mad house last nite
axsom#11

was a biggest crowd i've ever seen at bloomington , police not letting people stand at the rear of sitting . had a 4 year old with me and NO were to sit , they would run you off from were I alway stand on friday nights , don't understand that being a problem . Dang it was a fast track friday night . Had a good time accept for the seating problem . Mike will need some help carrying all that money to the bank .

8/6/11, 3:50 PM   #22
i love dirt track racing

had a great time last night and it was a great i just do not understand how they can not have police out there letting fans leave the track that was a mess with that of a crould the should of have something to let fans out of the track. and on the way home we just tough to our self and said why in the world cant the burg do the same. i know that they lost on the last time they did the fri. and sat. show but if you seen that crould last night you would have said thy same thing. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ come on dave and bring in some big racing for next year you have the best of the best and your fans want to see the best. pack the house at the burg.

8/6/11, 4:03 PM   #23
racefanindy

That HAD to be the biggest crowd in the tracks history. Grandstands (which don't have enough knee room anyway) were practically full. There were folding chairs on every part of the hill with a reasonable view of the track. Unfortunately, the rain made it more humid before the sun went down. I'd forgotten how fast winged sprint cars go at that place. I prefer non-wing sprints but, that was cool.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bloomington was a mad house last nite