IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo?
8/26/12, 1:46 AM   #21
Re: Kokomo?
K9Racer

robert and the 20 car took provisionals. Biggest chicken s#@t move I have ever seen.( the 20 car). basically destroyed two cars and I'm not sure about the 22 car. Robert hauled off to Hosp and could have easily been two more. Bet USAC doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to do anything about it!!!!!

Ray Kenens
Last edited by K9Racer; 8/26/12 at 1:53 AM. Reason: can not spell

8/26/12, 2:34 AM   #22
Rogue-9

They should score him in 24th for tonight's feature, is really what they should do. That way Stanbrough would go back up 1,591 to 1,583, instead of losing the point lead and being down 1,615 to 1,589 like it is now, after Levi just about killed someone to take the lead.

8/26/12, 8:46 AM   #23
webster7

Thats about the only way Levi can pass someone anymore...by taking them out. He's driven like a ass for years now. Nothing new here. ZERO respect for the guy.

7 members like this post: babcock14d, dirtfan98, JON'S MOM, ronmil, sc17x, speed bump, stanfan
8/26/12, 9:12 AM   #24
Barrow Racing15

Racing is a dangerous sport without things like that happening. Let alone when someone intensionally puts someone in the wall as payback. When racers are on the track that is not the place to take out your anger at someone. Jon Stanbrough is one of te nicest and most talented sprint car drivers I know and to see him stuffed in the wall as hard as he was scared many fans and fellow drivers as well. Just because Levi is a big icon to USAC and the Tony stewart team I can honestly say it's sad to think he will get no penalty for his actions. If this is not takin care of in the way it should be USAC will lose a lot of respect from a lot of people. Needless to say levi already lost what little he had already. I'm glad that all the drivers involved were ok and walked away! Now let's all cheer Stanbrough to knock levi off his high horse and take over the championship!!

Posted via Mobile Device

8/26/12, 9:27 AM   #25
Rogue-9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow Racing15 View Post
Racing is a dangerous sport without things like that happening. Let alone when someone intensionally puts someone in the wall as payback. When racers are on the track that is not the place to take out your anger at someone. Jon Stanbrough is one of te nicest and most talented sprint car drivers I know and to see him stuffed in the wall as hard as he was scared many fans and fellow drivers as well. Just because Levi is a big icon to USAC and the Tony stewart team I can honestly say it's sad to think he will get no penalty for his actions. If this is not takin care of in the way it should be USAC will lose a lot of respect from a lot of people. Needless to say levi already lost what little he had already. I'm glad that all the drivers involved were ok and walked away! Now let's all cheer Stanbrough to knock levi off his high horse and take over the championship!!

Posted via Mobile Device
Dave Darland is only 43 points back now, and Clauson who has missed like 3 races, only 132. With 14 races left, levi has more than stanbrough to worry about. I'd love to see stanbrough win a championship, but I wouldn't be surprised to see these two start going at it and Darland or Clauson sneak by. Darland and Clauson have definitely been the strongest two in the last couple months.

8/26/12, 9:38 AM   #26
cowboyhar69

Dave is only 38 points behind...He was 99 points behind before Kokomo and made up 61 points in the 3 nights...pretty impressive!!

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy

3 members like this post: Pat O'Connor Fan, ronmil
8/26/12, 9:51 AM   #27
cmakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow Racing15 View Post

Posted via Mobile Device
Am I the only one who recalls what Levi did to Robert UNDER YELLOW AFTER THE CHECKERED FLAG at Lawrenceburg last month??? I did hear that there was a fine. . . . .

3 members like this post: JON'S MOM, speed bump, SPRINTCAR
8/26/12, 10:26 AM   #28
racefan20

Do the right thing USAC take his points away from last nights race. I know i'm dreaming. USAC doesnt have the balls to do that.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

8/26/12, 10:27 AM   #29
ThePurple73

Is there a video of all this "activity" last night?

Lots of opinions, interest, be nice to see what happened?

8/26/12, 10:28 AM   #30
jason_rc_racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmakin View Post
Am I the only one who recalls what Levi did to Robert UNDER YELLOW AFTER THE CHECKERED FLAG at Lawrenceburg last month??? I did hear that there was a fine. . . . .
Yeah he had to pay for the stuff he tore up. (that's what I heard) I hope they do the same here 3 cars and 2 motors that's at least 100k how bad would that hurt his wallet?

Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 9:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:27 AM ----------

Who needs to see it when he already said he did it??

Posted via Mobile Device

4 members like this post: 83305sprint, JON'S MOM, mowerman, stanfan
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo?