IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Complete no way out 40 information here
3/28/12, 7:21 PM   #21
Re: Complete no way out 40 information here
awnunn

Well Mason has been there all day and one of the other workers has been there all evening and only 2 people have marked off seats, so I really dont think there is anything to worry about at this time.

3/28/12, 8:43 PM   #22
SPRINTCAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by awnunn View Post
Same things happen at Eldora an nobody complains about seats being marked.
Eldora has alot more seats and some are reserved. Plus you have the turns and bleachers in the turns. No comparison.

1 member likes this post: smith19
3/28/12, 10:03 PM   #23
Z-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINTCAR View Post
Eldora has alot more seats and some are reserved. Plus you have the turns and bleachers in the turns. No comparison.
Not to mention Eldora isn't running sprint cars this weekend. Have been going to this early race for several years and can't remember having a problem finding a seat.

1 member likes this post: awnunn
3/28/12, 10:16 PM   #24
Twin Cities Raceway Park

Twin Cities Raceway Park is going to do thier best to get this show in! Extra equipment is ready and on standby ready to show up at Twin Cities on Saturday if need be. Lets not worry about the weather at this time...lets worry about having a great weekend and paying tribute to a past champion of this race! See everyone there.

3/28/12, 11:28 PM   #25
racephoto1

Jesse, For Mason and Chris

IMG_9805 by uncloose1, on Flickr

IMG_0078 by uncloose1, on Flickr

Casey Shuman, Mason Fleetwood, Jesse Hockett, Henry Clark

3/29/12, 5:26 AM   #26
flatout18

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 46

I guess I have all night Friday with no particular place else to be. Forecast is showing the rain moving out by 6pm. As long as we don't get dumped on , who cares how late it starts other than the curfew thing. First sprint race of the year in Indiana. I have plenty of friends to catch up with in the spare time Mother Nature may create. Bring on the weekend, we have been waiting all winter for this. No matter what the forecast says, it's time to get out of the house and get ready to enjoy a long summer of great racing. What a great event to start it off.

3/29/12, 4:02 PM   #27
Twin Cities Raceway Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatout18 View Post
I guess I have all night Friday with no particular place else to be. Forecast is showing the rain moving out by 6pm. As long as we don't get dumped on , who cares how late it starts other than the curfew thing. First sprint race of the year in Indiana. I have plenty of friends to catch up with in the spare time Mother Nature may create. Bring on the weekend, we have been waiting all winter for this. No matter what the forecast says, it's time to get out of the house and get ready to enjoy a long summer of great racing. What a great event to start it off.
What a great attitude to have!!! See everyone there. As far as the weather goes...this is INDIANA, give it a minute and it will change!

3/29/12, 4:38 PM   #28
hupp#9

Its all on mason because we all know rain or shine we will be there ready to race so let's hope he wants to race as bad as we do even if it does rain till 6 o'clock

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, Twin Cities Raceway Park
3/29/12, 9:25 PM   #29
5JMOFFATTFAN!

I will be attending both nights I'm wondering if I have my ticket purchased for Friday and it does get *%#*+# out ... Will my 15 dollars be good on sat ? I believe the same thing happened last year and it cost me ten dollars to get in the next night just hoping that it would be the same way this year

Posted via Mobile Device

3/29/12, 9:33 PM   #30
treecitytornado

The way it's looking, hopefully,people won't be buying tickets before it's called. For the fans and racers sake, call it, before everyone gets there!

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by treecitytornado; 3/29/12 at 10:19 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Complete no way out 40 information here