IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > let's race two
5/6/16, 10:47 AM   #11
bsmith8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodramazone20 View Post
there are a few guys who strap on a wing...bacon, clauson, sunshine...it does NOT go both ways...thats my point....wing guys wont go the other way because they have to DRIVE the car

never said they dont have guts....hell, NHRA guys and gals have guts, still does not make that exciting to watch
LOL WING GUYS ARE NOT DRIVING THE CAR. What was the name of the non wing guy that won the mopar million and who finished second with all the best non wing guys in the house. I am a non wing person but to say the WOO guys are not driving the cars is crazy.

1 member likes this post: PIT CART
5/6/16, 11:11 AM   #12
Re: let's race two
yeleyfan76

Jac Haudenschild won. A guy who used to run non wing cars a lot. The question was which full time WoO driver would do the double this wknd. Of course not in the same car. With all of the promotion we got about L'burg last year to only get 5 laps, a red flag, and a destroyed race car from one of the Greatest show on Dirts top guys you can see why someone would ask. As far as DRIVING a wing car, I've heard it put more as push down the gas and hold on. I would believe the answer to any WoO guy running wingless is no. The damage to their pride as well as wallet is too much to stand.

3 members like this post: Backitin, Charles Nungester, jim goerge
5/6/16, 11:23 AM   #13
nodramazone20

This greatest show on dirt stuff is comical....its the greatest Time Trial show on dirt....that is about it....and this money thing does not hold water either...I think the JAX raced paid 6k to win, and most USAC races pay near that, with some races paying more.

1 member likes this post: Backitin
5/6/16, 11:54 AM   #14
bsmith8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodramazone20 View Post
This greatest show on dirt stuff is comical....its the greatest Time Trial show on dirt....that is about it....and this money thing does not hold water either...I think the JAX raced paid 6k to win, and most USAC races pay near that, with some races paying more.
. That's why USAC guys are switching to wings. You tell Kinser, Swindell, Haud, Saldana, Clauson , Bacon , Hunter , Rose or Courtney that to their face this weekend.

2 members like this post: motorhead748, PIT CART
5/6/16, 12:00 PM   #15
flagboy55

Just can't get away from the arguments! Anyway using the clubs at Portland indiana and would be happy share some zombie dust

2 members like this post: GYATK94, i love dirt track racing
5/6/16, 12:06 PM   #16
microsprint15

WoO and USAC sprint cars on the same night at the same track. I can't think of any other event (including movies, concerts, or professional sports) that I would rather attend!

Why argue about who or what series is better? It's 2 different styles of racing that both require a ton of skill and focus.

Sit back and enjoy the show!

5/6/16, 12:12 PM   #17
i love dirt track racing

God bless America. Lol.

3 members like this post: flagboy55, jim goerge, luckybuc97
5/6/16, 12:37 PM   #18
yeleyfan76

Don't need to tell them anything to their face. Once again you lost focus and did not answer the question. It's ok watch your flying garage doors, I'll watch sprint cars. Oh and the answer once again is none will run USAC for a whole host of excuses. Enjoy the races and if you want to tell all of those drivers you named Mr. Smith to their face what great drivers they are go right ahead. Also give Shane Stewart a pat on the back and tell him to his face better luck next time.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
5/6/16, 12:39 PM   #19
double checkered

I think Matt Westfall is going, but not sure he is running both classes. I know he has made the switch to wings this year.

Jeremy

5/6/16, 1:21 PM   #20
bsmith8

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeleyfan76 View Post
Don't need to tell them anything to their face. Once again you lost focus and did not answer the question. It's ok watch your flying garage doors, I'll watch sprint cars. Oh and the answer once again is none will run USAC for a whole host of excuses. Enjoy the races and if you want to tell all of those drivers you named Mr. Smith to their face what great drivers they are go right ahead. Also give Shane Stewart a pat on the back and tell him to his face better luck next time.
My bad but I was not even talking to you unless you have two screen names.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > let's race two