IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Round 2 Of Midgets In Wisconsin
8/29/08, 2:29 PM   #11
Re: Round 2 Of Midgets In Wisconsin
BrentTFunk

Tim can not make Friday,but will be there Saturday.

8/30/08, 11:03 AM   #12
Tim Watson

Augie, play that new Motorhead good and loud buddy!

Dano, i figured you were helping Ryan but it was to late for us to cruise the pits after the races. We just did a drive through but didn't get out to walk around.

Funkster, glad to see you are coming to Angell Park and i will look you up for sure!

Great night of racing here in cheeseland last night and the track was good and held up all night. Hopefully Brad Loyet and Jerry Coons are able to race tonight with the nasty tumbles they took. All in all it was a good show and i was surprised to see Spridge in Wisconsin two weekends in a row and we had some time to chat.

8/30/08, 11:36 AM   #13
bullring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano959 View Post
Hey Tim, I'm on to you......... If I was REALLY going to admit that I was working on a winger, I'd get tarred AND feathered on here!!! But, I MIGHT be found somewhere near the 49 car.
Well as long as we're coming clean, I'll most likely miss Sun Prairie tonight because I help a guy with an asphalt late model. I know asphalt's for getting to the racetrack and all the rest of the sayings but since he foots the bills that's his choice. Great night of racing last night but a little late for me. Dano your driver looked pretty good until he got bodyslammed coming out of 2.

Have fun tonight guys.

8/30/08, 1:39 PM   #14
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullring View Post
Well as long as we're coming clean, I'll most likely miss Sun Prairie tonight because I help a guy with an asphalt late model. I know asphalt's for getting to the racetrack and all the rest of the sayings but since he foots the bills that's his choice. Great night of racing last night but a little late for me. Dano your driver looked pretty good until he got bodyslammed coming out of 2.

Have fun tonight guys.
You have fun tonight to bullring and don't worry about the pavement, any race is better than staying home.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Round 2 Of Midgets In Wisconsin