Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Klash
10/16/14, 7:22 PM   #11
Re: Kokomo Klash
jjones752

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwfan08 View Post
I have been to all the klashes.. Even the first where they ran sprint cars both days..all the sprint car counts have been healthy.. I think they will be well into the 30s again this year.. And hopefully opening the midget rules up to include Montpelier rules you will see a few of our regulars there too..no reason not to attend. The weather is supposed to be beautiful tomorrow.

Tk
I'm coming; anxious to see how the Yellow Zonker handles on Kokomo Klay...
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97

10/16/14, 8:53 PM   #12
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Been to three Klashes in the last four years and never seen less than 30 sprints, One year had about 14 midgets but it was a good show.

With the weather they're predicting or tomorrow, Id go if I could. Froze last year.

2 members like this post: Jerry Spencer, racing2bwithu2
10/16/14, 10:15 PM   #13
bmemmer

Pickens no longer here went back home

1 member likes this post: Jerry Spencer
10/16/14, 11:29 PM   #14
flagboy55

Unable to make it Friday but will be there Saturday. (would much rather see the Friday show but 2 of my closest friends are racing mods) Just want to say thanks in advance for any updates and observations that any of you may post. I'm looking forward to keeping up on the action during my breaks at work

10/16/14, 11:37 PM   #15
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Should be a great field of cars both nights. Hope all classes have a full field.

10/17/14, 2:28 AM   #16
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

Per Kokomo's Facebook

The 8th running of the Kokomo Klash presented by Allstar Performance starts tomorrow night!

A few reminders for the fans. The back stretch seating area will be used as a pit area all weekend. You must purchase a Pit Pass to sit in the backstretch stands this weekend. We will ask everyone to park on the south side of the property on Saturday due to the expanding of the pit area in the north end of the parking lot to accommodate all of our racers.

All drivers in all classes must have a Raceceiver radio (454.000 frequency). We are expecting a very large field of cars on Saturday. Track staff will be directing you on where to park. There will be absolutely NO SAVING of pit spots. If you want to park next to someone you both need to arrive at the same time to track on Saturday. If you arrive later in the day, please be prepared to pit in the parking lot.

10/17/14, 7:36 AM   #17
scottyCbus

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 18

Figure of speech Spi-nex! Not a knock on the show or the track. Because I love Kokomo just not driving up there this year! End of story!

10/17/14, 8:44 AM   #18
Jerry Spencer

Well it looks like the weatherman was right the sun is out and it is really nice out, pack the car and come on out to the Kokomo Speedway tonight for the Kokomo Klash, stop of at the Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery for lunch then head on over to the track.

There is no chance for rain tonight so grab a jacket and get a seat.

Stop in at the trailer and pick up a 2014 Josh Spencer tee shirt as always only $15, we still sell them at the trailer so you can get a close up look and meet the family that and we cant afford a tee shirt trailer

Hope to see everyone for the last time this year, be safe and have fun.

Tell them you love them while you can.

On a side note if your in town Saturday morning the Kokomo Quarter Midget Club is honoring our very own Dave Darland at the quarter midget track at 10 am then the Willy Gordon 100 lappers push off for a day of racing with tomorrows stars. the track is located at 350 East and 150 north Take Sycamore East out of Kokomo cross 931 go under 31 at 350 turn left ( North) go to the tracks turn right (East) track sits right next to the train tracks.

Jerry #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery / Colescotts Mobil 1
www.joshspencer.com and on Facebook @ Spencer Racing
Last edited by Jerry Spencer; 10/17/14 at 8:52 AM.

10/17/14, 10:54 AM   #19
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Ballou in the Ray Marshal 33M

10/17/14, 11:06 AM   #20
Nate

I just like the fact I don't have to drive to a ways to watch classes you don't see much around northern Indiana (late models, midgets, etc)

I know they run midgets at Montpelier or Gas City (when its open) and late models at Brownstown, Eldora, etc but its nice to have them so close to home.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Klash