IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS Track!!
5/14/14, 7:17 PM   #11
Dirtfan42

What's the point of this forum if you can't post anything with out getting people all fired up. By the way I had another username but forgot the password so I had to start another one. So maybe you shouldn't assume things. This is why I quit posting things on here the last time. What happened to people and there right to an opinion guess these days it doesn't exists. I've said it three time I wasn't trying to get things stirred up just simply saying what has been heard.

4 members like this post: ChadSmith, Dirtfan, Mattvp52, monkeyboy
5/14/14, 8:02 PM   #12
Re: LPS Track!!
kcarm92

i kinda like the crappy pill draw thing time trials are for special shows not weekly stuff. and no support classes

5/14/14, 8:25 PM   #13
Bshort36

I think putnamville has been the best I've ever seen it in the 9 years I've been racing sprint cars!!! Don't change a thing spiker!!!

5/14/14, 8:35 PM   #14
johnnythunderhead
Banned

I haven't been to putnamville this year so I don't know how the track conditions have been, but as track conditions go, personally I do not like ted Johnson dry slick, dusty tracks (if ya like the track like that then pave it so at least there ain't dust everywhere)

1 member likes this post: RichH
5/14/14, 8:36 PM   #15
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bshort36 View Post
I think putnamville has been the best I've ever seen it in the 9 years I've been racing sprint cars!!! Don't change a thing spiker!!!
What a crappy first post! Just Kiddin Brady

2 members like this post: Bshort36, dshort36
5/14/14, 8:46 PM   #16
Dirtfan42

Well the track has been like a pavement track last week it almost took rubber and last week it did take rubber!!! At least get the track where there's a little moisture somewhere. And of course Brady wants the track dry slick seems like if it's slick he's the one to beat but if it's heavy not so much!!!

1 member likes this post: monkeyboy
5/14/14, 8:52 PM   #17
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan42 View Post
I'm not trying to get anyone fired up just saying what I've heard. I've been hearing the racers are getting tired of follow the leader black slick conditions. And ruining a set of tires a night which should not be happening this time of year or at all if a track was prepped right. I've been to many tracks in Indiana and none got to black slick conditions after the heat races theres obviously something or a step that's not being done. I think if something doesn't get fixed with the track we may start losing teams and drivers to other tracks. So let's hope Joe Spiker does something different this weekend!!! And I've been to every race at LPS this year the first couple races track conditions were great and fans the last couple races are not impressed with follow the leader style!!!
If you have a problem with the track, say it and identify yourself. If somebody else has a problem with the track, then they should say so. Saying "I've heard" this or "what has been heard" about that is very much like one of those stories that dumps on someone by quoting anonymous sources. Then whining about people challenging what you say makes you look even worse and makes it even more likely that no one will take you seriously.

Jerry

P.S. Plus, it's unlikely that as long as you have posted under Herbie42 that you suddenly forgot your password.

Winston Churchill
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 5/14/14 at 9:23 PM.

5/14/14, 9:06 PM   #18
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

I heard that LPS was made of dirt.

But thats just what ive been hearing.

Ya hear?

7 members like this post: big3131, fish, Hotshoe65s, jim goerge, koolaid89, mowerman, Ty
5/14/14, 9:07 PM   #19
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

At least 12 lead changes during the Sprint Feature last week. Must suck huh?

5 members like this post: fish, jim goerge, mowerman, PJ Wright, Ty
5/14/14, 9:08 PM   #20
Steve Wendel

I just don't get what people like about two and three wide racing, it's just too hard for us old fans to keep up with!

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS Track!!