IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Roll Call USAC & POWRi Midgets $4,000 Friday, April 30 - Tri-City Speedway (IL)
4/23/10, 10:42 AM   #11
Re: Roll Call USAC & POWRi Midgets $4,000 Friday, April 30 - Tri-City Speedway (I
Revin

All refunds for the Gold Crown were taken care.

Please call me at 636-448-9111

Thanks
Tammy

4/25/10, 10:45 AM   #12
Re: Roll Call USAC & POWRi Midgets $4,000 Friday, April 30 - Tri-City Speedway (I
Revin

If Teams arrive early on Thursday night you will be allowed in the
pits early to get parked and set up.

Thanks
Tri-City Speedway
Last edited by Revin; 4/25/10 at 10:54 AM.

4/25/10, 12:03 PM   #13
Jerry Shaw

I can't wait till this weekend! Apr 30 USAC Midgets @ Tri-City/ May 1 USAC Sprints @ Lincoln Park is a weekend I've been looking forward to, ever since the schedules came out.

Jerry

Winston Churchill
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 4/25/10 at 12:10 PM.

4/25/10, 12:58 PM   #14
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Couldn't agree with Jerry more. I wouldn't miss these two for the world.

If you like barbecue, there is a 17th Street Bar & Grill in O'Fallon, less than 20 miles from Granite City. Google "17th Street Bar & Grill" for directions. From their home page:

"In the early 1990s he (Mike Mills, owner of 17th Street) was co-captain of the Apple City Barbecue team, one of the most celebrated teams ever on the circuit. He is a four-time World Champion and three-time Grand World Champion at Memphis in May (no one had ever won Grand World Champion more than once), otherwise known as the Super Bowl of Swine. He is also the 1992 Grand Champion of the Jack Daniel’s World Invitational Barbecue Cooking Contest and he won the Jack Daniel’s Sauce Contest that year as well."

His Murphysboro, IL location was featured on the Food Network and Bon Appetit magazine once said his ribs were the best in America. Believe me, it is worth the trip. It is on a four lane road just off I-64, so your navigational skills don't have to be that good. You will certainly see me and Kyle there. I have no connection with them, except I really like their food.

4/25/10, 1:03 PM   #15
Danny Burton

I can't go but would love to. I do know a guy in Iowa who said he plans and hopes to be there. For me, of course.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

4/26/10, 9:40 AM   #16
Andrew S. Quinn

I hope its better weather this weekend for Granite City and then Little Belleville on Saturday night.

4/26/10, 12:37 PM   #17
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

I'm planning to go to Tri-City on Friday night and LPS on Saturday. At this time, the weather forecast is dismal

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Roll Call USAC & POWRi Midgets $4,000 Friday, April 30 - Tri-City Speedway (IL)