IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A call to arms
1/22/08, 7:08 PM   #11
Re: A call to arms
PJ Wright

Like most other people, I have good and bad moods. Something that wouldn't bother me much one day might set me off some other time. That being the case, this is what I'm going to TRY to do: If I read something that really irritates me, I'm not going to respond right then. After a few hours pass, if I'm still fired up, then I'll post. Chances are that if I do get involved latter it will be with more reason and less emotion. I guess that would be the Internet equivalent of walking away and counting to ten......thousand.

1/22/08, 7:09 PM   #12
racefan20

Dean I gotta say that ever since you posted your soliloquy on how this board should be run you have stuck to it. For that I have to give you:applaud::thumb:

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

1/22/08, 7:19 PM   #13
Millsvideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Dean I gotta say that ever since you posted your soliloquy on how this board should be run you have stuck to it. For that I have to give you:applaud::thumb:
Thanks, but did you see the inflammatory thread about Kimb Stewart earlier today? I let it fly a little more than I had in some time. But, in my defense, the offending poster did have it coming. He was very unkind to Kimb. I stand by the things I said to him, as I always do. I never speak (or write, as it were) without conviction.

Also, this place has become so diluted, its hard to really care anymore. So, I post WAY less. That makes it significantly easier to stick to my decree. <VBG>

DM

1/22/08, 8:30 PM   #14
NJDMONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywhiteboy View Post
I am just trying to do a little so that the problem doesn't explode to the environment that is on other boards.
Then stop posting.

1/22/08, 9:18 PM   #15
E.P.

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 17

Let's all hold hands and sing "Micheal row your boat ashore halelujiah"

DWB you start because I hear you have the best voice. Me? I am a prison singer...always behind a few bars and can't fine the right key. :rolling:

1/22/08, 9:43 PM   #16
dirtywhiteboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDMONEY View Post
Then stop posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.P. View Post
Let's all hold hands and sing "Micheal row your boat ashore halelujiah"

DWB you start because I hear you have the best voice. Me? I am a prison singer...always behind a few bars and can't fine the right key. :rolling:
Now se I am trying to be nice and get some dialog going to get some problems resolved and it isbeing turned into a joke.

Maybe I had my hopes a little to high to try and get the board back to being a fun place to talk about racing.

1/22/08, 10:37 PM   #17
NJDMONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtywhiteboy View Post
Maybe I had my hopes a little to high to try and get the board back to being a fun place to talk about racing.
You didn't have your hopes too high; we just don't want to have a fun place to talk about racing with you.

1/22/08, 10:44 PM   #18
Eagle14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones776 View Post
someone said "butthole" on here???? ohh my goodness. what has this world come to? :rolling:

Hey... you deal with butthole every day do you not... and look at the fine man JJones is....:idea:

1/23/08, 12:51 AM   #19
Kirk Spridgeon

NJD-
Remember when you got banned from this site for doing just what you're doing now? Don't be that guy....

This thread is going nowhere....

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A call to arms