IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What's The Best Game
11/25/07, 1:12 PM   #11
Re: What's The Best Game
VaDirt

rFactor is the best game around, IMO. You can only buy it online ($40 at rfactor.net), but well worth it. The basic game is for F1 racing, but there are so many mods it'll make your head spin. Hell, they even have a lawnmower racing mod. The only thing I haven't found yet is a midget mod, but there are sprints, and somewhere upwards of 30 dirt tracks.

11/25/07, 1:29 PM   #12
chadsniffsmethanol

world of outlaw game on ps2, ive actually been meanin to find a used ps2 so i can start playin this game again. road to knoxville isnt worth much. ive never played saturday night speedway, but i want to try to find it if i get a ps2 again. the ratbag computer game is pretty good also, i just dont like playin games on a computer. the online mod games just confuse me, i cant figure out rfactor :headbang:.

they need a game on 360, but ill settle for "dirt" right now, best off road racing game ive ever played.

11/25/07, 4:45 PM   #13
throb

i agree that the ps2 woo game is awesome....saturday night speedway is really good too. another game which i really enjoy is called nascar dirt to daytona........before you start thinking oh great nascar......it is very realistic with the physics of the cars. they have dirt stock cars which are ok....but the real fun are the featherlite pavement modifieds! you have to really watch the way you drive or you will burn up the tires and the handeling goes right out the window. but all in all the entire game is very realistic and has a lot of hidden challenges that make game play very very enjoyable.

11/25/07, 5:11 PM   #14
Rex W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by throb View Post
i agree that the ps2 woo game is awesome....saturday night speedway is really good too. another game which i really enjoy is called nascar dirt to daytona........before you start thinking oh great nascar......it is very realistic with the physics of the cars. they have dirt stock cars which are ok....but the real fun are the featherlite pavement modifieds! you have to really watch the way you drive or you will burn up the tires and the handeling goes right out the window. but all in all the entire game is very realistic and has a lot of hidden challenges that make game play very very enjoyable.
I agree Rob Dirt to Daytona was pretty good , only because of the modifieds.

11/25/07, 5:58 PM   #15
MWestfallfan54

i agree to dirt to daytona was a good game!

11/25/07, 7:47 PM   #16
illiNOISE

Road to Knoxville would be better if the computer opponents were more competitive in the midgets. I once lapped the entire field twice in a 30 lap feature.:action-smiley-049: I know I'm not that good.

11/25/07, 8:42 PM   #17
Brandon17

The ps2 WOO game is awesome. Ive had it since it came out and still play it constantly. If any of you guys are fimiliar with the latemodel heat game you can download there a midget mod i found and downloaded it. Its ok not the best but its midgets. Some of the drivers it comes with are kasey kahne, jay drake, clay klepper.

11/25/07, 11:53 PM   #18
rcderek22

I have to agree that road to knoxville sucked. I bought it and played it for about an hour and havent played it since. I love saturday night speedway, it's probably the easiest to pick up and play so I can accually play against friends that aren't racers. I also play world of outlaws a lot on the computer and I like that quite a bit but only with a wheel and pedals.

11/26/07, 12:58 AM   #19
Midget82

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinJason View Post
Well after playing Road to Knoxville for a hour or so I kept hoping it was going to get better. It didn't. I would have to say it's not that good. I expected better. I already have Saturday Night Speedway which I like. Guess I will have to find the WoO game. Can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks again for everyones opinions.

Jason

if you don't mind buying a used game, try Ebay... they had a few a while back...

11/26/07, 8:15 AM   #20
staggerman

What was the retail price for Woo PS2? The ones on Amazon go from $40 used to $200 new.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What's The Best Game