IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Shamrock Classic at DuQuoin on March 19
12/21/15, 6:36 PM   #11
Re: Shamrock Classic at DuQuoin on March 19
ISF

We ordered tickets and the sight allowed us to print our tickets but there was no mention of where the seats are located. I trust that the website is correct in that we will be allowed to choose our seat location at a later date. My question is how will it be determined as to what order the seats can be chosen? I have a printed ticket that says we have reserved seats but no section row or seat number.

I've never ordered tickets this way for any event we've ever attended but we went with it, this time.

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
12/21/15, 9:44 PM   #12
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

You probably need to call the promoter to get your seat location. I believe the site mentioned that you could choose your location. I don't see how you could do that if you printed them out at home.

12/21/15, 10:06 PM   #13
Bryan Clauson

The Top 3 full rows of each section will be "reserved" seating (and include a pit pass), the rest general admission. We felt like this gave fans the opportunity to reserve a seat while leaving plenty of great seats for those that choose not to as well. We will be contacting folks who have already ordered in the next few days (Christmas and leaving for NZ has us a little behind) in the order in which we received the orders. We will definitely be moving the start time up a bit and we are working with USAC to figure out what works best for everyone involved. I'd expect hotlaps to start between 4:30 and 5:00 but we will advertise official start times in the next few weeks as we continue to finalize everything.

We are looking forward to another great night of racing and have some cool things to try and make a great night of racing even better! We hope everyone will come out and join us!

BC

12/21/15, 11:26 PM   #14
jim goerge

Crossing fingers that I been a good boy so Santa orders me a couple of tickets. If he does I"ll leave him a couple of shots of Fireball

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, wildman92
12/21/15, 11:37 PM   #15
hairracer44

Bryan,

How about entry, is it going to be similar to Saturday's show or will there be entry fee and USAC licensing. Hoping to have the engine issues figured out and run this show, I really like this place but the last 2 years have not been good to me.

Thanks,
David Hair

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Shamrock Classic at DuQuoin on March 19