IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Andy Hillenburg?
10/30/08, 9:39 AM   #11
Re: Andy Hillenburg?
cmakin

I did a quick google, and found that OK Andy Hillenburg is working at the family oil business, oil supply business and dabbling in real estate; and also owns a storage business.

10/30/08, 10:01 AM   #12
petey

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmakin View Post
I did a quick google, and found that OK Andy Hillenburg is working at the family oil business, oil supply business and dabbling in real estate; and also owns a storage business.
Guess I stand corrected. Thanks! I believe he was partners with John Christner Trucking at one time (sponsorship wise) and that made me think Andy was in the business as well.

10/30/08, 10:15 AM   #13
cmakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey View Post
Guess I stand corrected. Thanks! I believe he was partners with John Christner Trucking at one time (sponsorship wise) and that made me think Andy was in the business as well.
Yeah, I know that there was some sort of association, however I thought that it was just that Christner was a huge fan. I do know that he was involved with the WoO after Hillenburg retired. May still be involved for all I know. It's been a bit since I have attended a WoO show. They are back on the schedule here in the Houston area for 2009, so I just might make a show. That is, unless it is scheduled for when I am up in Indiana, or working out of town.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Andy Hillenburg?