IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > NASCAR forum?
6/25/11, 1:03 AM   #11
Re: NASCAR forum?
deannalynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by team3521 View Post
No disrespect deannalynn, but who cares? really!? Not very many on this forum!!!

Nascar is scam! It's big time wrestling in a different form!
Was just curious to see what they're like. Kinda like how I was curious to go to a NASCAR race once and ended up leaving Darlington early before it even got dark. Thought I'd try again at the Brickyard and fell asleep even though I hadn't been drinking. Just curious to see what their forums looked like, too. Kinda like how I was curious to see what the Indycar forum looked like and ended up getting a lesson in road racing elitism. I'm pretty sure they think I'm a witch now, though because I've been ******** for two days about them letting Simona on the track (I know, I know, her car's ate up, too so nobody else can get in it either).

I don't mind NASCAR being around, though 'cause how else could Mr. Stewart afford Eldora and all those winged sprints he's got on his website? I'm sure those keep lots of people entertained and employed. I'm all for people having jobs, yay, can't wait to get one myself here soon I hope. You guys won't have me to kick around anymore, LOL!
Last edited by deannalynn; 6/25/11 at 1:06 AM.

6/25/11, 1:21 AM   #12
Russ

Quote:
Originally Posted by deannalynn View Post
Was just curious to see what they're like. Kinda like how I was curious to go to a NASCAR race once and ended up leaving Darlington early before it even got dark. Thought I'd try again at the Brickyard and fell asleep even though I hadn't been drinking. Just curious to see what their forums looked like, too. Kinda like how I was curious to see what the Indycar forum looked like and ended up getting a lesson in road racing elitism. I'm pretty sure they think I'm a witch now, though because I've been ******** for two days about them letting Simona on the track (I know, I know, her car's ate up, too so nobody else can get in it either).

I don't mind NASCAR being around, though 'cause how else could Mr. Stewart afford Eldora and all those winged sprints he's got on his website? I'm sure those keep lots of people entertained and employed. I'm all for people having jobs, yay, can't wait to get one myself here soon I hope. You guys won't have me to kick around anymore, LOL!
I keep up with Dave & Ryan Blaney on Quickestlap.com . You'll find most of us loyal Blaniacs on there.

6/25/11, 1:26 AM   #13
Jerry Spencer

Aero any thoughts on this subject.?
Jerry #66j
stida.com

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by deannalynn View Post

What tracks do you plan on going to this weekend? you may get some good info walking and talking.

Jerry #66j
stida.com

1 member likes this post: Mud Packer
6/25/11, 1:54 AM   #14
deannalynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
Aero any thoughts on this subject.?
Jerry #66j
stida.com

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

What tracks do you plan on going to this weekend? you may get some good info walking and talking.

Jerry #66j
stida.com
idk thx for asking
Last edited by deannalynn; 6/25/11 at 3:40 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > NASCAR forum?