IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dirt vs pavement
8/4/17, 8:49 PM   #11
TQ29m

Not all are welcome, as you may find out, read the rules of this forum, it is monitored, and you might not like the results of your"posts". Bob

2 members like this post: oppweld, tirespinner
8/5/17, 12:16 AM   #12
david mitchell
Banned

Is predicting weather and talking racing a violation of rules.i also like kyle busch.is that a violation.i think tq needs to loosen up a tad.😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

8/5/17, 7:36 AM   #13
Re: Dirt vs pavement
HDINDY

I can say Dave and his Dad and uncle have spent more on pit passes than we did running a sprint car. A troll he's not.

1 member likes this post: rpedersen20
8/5/17, 8:41 AM   #14
Re: Dirt vs pavement
Backitin

Foolish talk, so you cant be considered great driver inless you also race asphalt? The best drivers I ever saw never turned a lap on pavement, nor did they want to.

8/5/17, 10:35 AM   #15
david mitchell
Banned

Andretti ,foyt,unser,rutherford,vogler,larson,clauson, stewart,all around drivers.pavement,dirt,stock cars,open wheel cars,they were or are excellent in all forms.i did not say that guys who do only one thing are not great.they just are not all around race car drivers.they are very good at what they do..i think too many people on this forum respond before they read full post.think about the posts before you respond.dave darland,all around driver.can win at winchester and at any dirt track.this is what i mean.now for the weather charles...............🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧

1 member likes this post: flagboy55
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Dirt vs pavement