IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > my health and this message board
9/26/09, 7:42 PM   #11
Re: my health and this message board
Sheri Claridge

Thanks Bill for the yupdate....Roger and I will say a pray or many for you.... By the way.....the decal of the sprint car you and Bryan put on the front of our camper is still there and doing great! Many people comment on it.
Take care.

Roger & Sheri Claridge

9/26/09, 8:43 PM   #12
k9mike

BILL,
like others have said, your health and strength are what matters. know that alot of people are praying for you and your family. hope your feeling better soon.

GOD BLESS, Mike

9/26/09, 8:54 PM   #13
GOFOBROKE

Get Well Soon Bill....You are truly one of the Good Guys in this sport!!!!

9/26/09, 8:58 PM   #14
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Bill, what can we say that hasn't already been said.You are in all of our thoughts and prayers,if you need any help with anything, please feel free to call on any of the "IOW Family", we will be there to help in any way. GOD BLESS you my friend.

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

9/26/09, 9:48 PM   #15
OnTheHammer

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 35

You are in my prayers.

9/26/09, 9:50 PM   #16
pletchfan

Thanks for the update Bill, we had been wondering about you. Your health and well being are the MOST IMPORTANT thing right now. This board will be ok. Just know that MANY, MANY people are praying for you and that God is STILL in the MIRACLE business. We are praying for total healing to come your way. Father, we thank you for Bill and his friendship here on IOW we pray your touch to his body and total healing in the name of Jesus. We pray for peace and comfort in his emotions and we pray the same for the family. We just thank you that we can come boldly to your throne of grace of obtain help in the time of need. We have a friend who is in need and we would ask that you go to him and wrap him in your love and care. We pray all of this in Jesus mighty name. AMEN

9/26/09, 10:33 PM   #17
bigwig_1basset

Get well soon

9/26/09, 10:43 PM   #18
ChaplainJackie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pletchfan View Post
Thanks for the update Bill, we had been wondering about you. Your health and well being are the MOST IMPORTANT thing right now. This board will be ok. Just know that MANY, MANY people are praying for you and that God is STILL in the MIRACLE business. We are praying for total healing to come your way. Father, we thank you for Bill and his friendship here on IOW we pray your touch to his body and total healing in the name of Jesus. We pray for peace and comfort in his emotions and we pray the same for the family. We just thank you that we can come boldly to your throne of grace of obtain help in the time of need. We have a friend who is in need and we would ask that you go to him and wrap him in your love and care. We pray all of this in Jesus mighty name. AMEN
Thank you for saying such a beautiful prayer.
Posted via Mobile Device

9/26/09, 11:17 PM   #19
Motormasher

Bill, I lost my 9 y/o neice to cancer this May and as I told you months ago in that PM Kemo isn't the answer. Farah Facet and Patrick Swayzee both prooved that and they had all the money in the world to fight it with.

There are answers and hope in other places I told you about. Go there and read. Decide for yourself. God will be with you.

You can win!

9/27/09, 12:09 AM   #20
SprintManDave

I hope you get well soon Bill, and you are in our prayers.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > my health and this message board