IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

View Poll Results: What days are you planning on attending?
Friday night 19 22.62%
Saturday night 28 33.33%
I live at the track 7 8.33%
The entire weekend 39 46.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Fall Nationals
9/30/09, 2:16 PM   #11
Re: Lawrenceburg Fall Nationals
Andrew S. Quinn

Friday night,then Little Belleville is calling my name.

Daron Clayton racing there was the deciding factor on me going to Lawrenceburg.

9/30/09, 2:21 PM   #12
Great Scott

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 63

Jen and I both nights. Sam and my mother-in-law just Saturday. I can't wait to see the Cowboy ride his non-wing horse both nights!

9/30/09, 2:33 PM   #13
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Both nights

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

9/30/09, 2:37 PM   #14
Dyno Don

I gotta pass. The weather looks bad and for a $10,000 to win show they are running too many classes.

I do not know why this guy likes so many classes for big shows, but it puts me off. He was the only joker to run 2 support series during SprintWeek, why,I do not know. But it was wrong.The Sprint guys had to move on to the next track, it was not fair to them to make them wait on support series.

Eldora was great, Friday just The WoO and Sat. just USAC stuff, great show. When you have a great show in the making, you do not need a bunch of support series. That is unless you are greedy.

9/30/09, 2:55 PM   #15
Racerrob

I was shocked when 49 cars were at Eldora last Saturday and I think the Big E is still bigger than the Burg!

Rob Hoffman

9/30/09, 3:02 PM   #16
Z-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerrob View Post
I was shocked when 49 cars were at Eldora last Saturday and I think the Big E is still bigger than the Burg!

Rob Hoffman
I was shocked you guys made the feature last week.

9/30/09, 3:10 PM   #17
torsionbar

Both nights. Flying out of BWI of Friday morning into Cincy. Can't wait. Hope the weather holds off.

9/30/09, 3:25 PM   #18
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyno Don View Post
I gotta pass. The weather looks bad and for a $10,000 to win show they are running too many classes.

I do not know why this guy likes so many classes for big shows, but it puts me off. He was the only joker to run 2 support series during SprintWeek, why,I do not know. But it was wrong.The Sprint guys had to move on to the next track, it was not fair to them to make them wait on support series.

Eldora was great, Friday just The WoO and Sat. just USAC stuff, great show. When you have a great show in the making, you do not need a bunch of support series. That is unless you are greedy.
Thanks!!! I was really hoping you would show up so i could show you the tattoo i got this summer, it says "I Love Dyno Don" and it has a picture of me and you on a Harley Davidson. See you at Fun Fest where we have around 62 classes of cars, maybe me and you can jello wrestle??
Love, Bozo

6 members like this post: bigq11, Dirtfan, Jrp4554, mowerman, pappy300, Z-man
9/30/09, 3:28 PM   #19
BIGEBUDMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyno Don View Post

Seriously Don, is that all you do is complain? The support classes at the burg have been worth the price of admission alone! I am glad the teams have time tune the cars and were not sitting idle while they do that. Just drink some beer and relax and enjoy the night.

2 members like this post: Jrp4554, TQ97
9/30/09, 3:31 PM   #20
TQ29m

Dave, is it too soon to divulge the rotation of divisions? Thanks! Bob

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Maybe I shoulda said firing order!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Fall Nationals