IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Winchester
8/20/10, 4:17 PM   #11
short track scott

[QUOTE=Dyno Don;190559 Salem had an hour and a half of down time with no cars on the track.[/QUOTE]

Don,

When was that? Unless you are counting the rain before hot laps (and I don't think you would) the only delay was the autograph session.

I find it curious that this hour and a half delay hasn't been mentioned before. That's a pretty long gap for no one else to notice.
Posted via Mobile Device

8/20/10, 4:34 PM   #12
Re: Winchester
Geoff Kaiser

Scotty, you know this is a message board right?? Things get exaggerated.

Have fun in Wisconsin. If ya hear of any rides up there let me know. I'm rideless now.

8/20/10, 5:22 PM   #13
short track scott

I'm sorry to hijack this thread. I hope Winchester is great.

You're right Geoff. But it was stated as fact and I basically called BS on it. He almost got the car counts right and made sure to minus off a car blowing up. I have my sheet with 22 cars taking time. And 07 Jacob Wilson pulled his wing to make USAC start $$$. So USAC "had" 14 cars.
I just hate to let the truth get in the way of a good story!

I know a guy in FW sell stuff-crap, that's you already. Guess you aren't looking to do that again?

Sorry to hear your deal is up...will talk f2f about that.

Yes I'll put your name in if I hear something.
Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by short track scott; 8/20/10 at 5:29 PM.

1 member likes this post: Kevracer58
8/20/10, 5:59 PM   #14
TQ29m

Quote:
Originally Posted by short track scott View Post
I'm sorry to hijack this thread. I hope Winchester is great.

You're right Geoff. But it was stated as fact and I basically called BS on it. He almost got the car counts right and made sure to minus off a car blowing up. I have my sheet with 22 cars taking time. And 07 Jacob Wilson pulled his wing to make USAC start $$$. So USAC "had" 14 cars.
I just hate to let the truth get in the way of a good story!

I know a guy in FW sell stuff-crap, that's you already. Guess you aren't looking to do that again?

Sorry to hear your deal is up...will talk f2f about that.

Yes I'll put your name in if I hear something.
Posted via Mobile Device
Attempted hi-jack noted! I had a similar comment in mind, but decided to let it pass, thanks for yours. Bob

8/20/10, 9:26 PM   #15
BIGEBUDMAN

Rain is a possibility on Sunday, therefore any race fan is taking a risk going to Winchester. I believe RJ Scott is still making decisions so you run the risk to lose your money. I still love Winchester but the management has kept me and my family and friends away for a couple years now. So go at your own risk. You will lose your money especialy this late in the year if it rains.
sincerly, Brent Furay.

8/21/10, 1:16 PM   #16
duel

mostly sunny 79, 10% chance of rain sunday at Winchester.

8/21/10, 2:59 PM   #17
Re: Winchester!!.......
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinSprinter View Post
John...whats deal on the "Rich Vogler Classic" T-shirts??...any chance ta get'em by mail??....by way of a USPS (s.s.a.e.)??..........
Frank Daigh

8/21/10, 3:10 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGEBUDMAN View Post
Rain is a possibility on Sunday, therefore any race fan is taking a risk going to Winchester. I believe RJ Scott is still making decisions so you run the risk to lose your money. I still love Winchester but the management has kept me and my family and friends away for a couple years now. So go at your own risk. You will lose your money especialy this late in the year if it rains.
sincerly, Brent Furay.
not to be an ass, but didn't a member of that managment come onto this very board and prove that you were in the wrong? wrong ticket stub if I remember correctly. If you keep the bashing up, I WILL GO GET THE FULL STORY! If it was not for the current managment there would be no racing at this track at all. I commend them for the job that they do. To kep that track alive is really amazing. They also do a ton of things for the fans each year. I really wish we could get these guys to buy anderson and turn it around.

1 member likes this post: apexonephoto
8/21/10, 3:15 PM   #19
USAC Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGEBUDMAN View Post
sincerly, Brent Furay.
RJ came on here and explained directly and specifically how and what you could do with your rain checks, you refused to do that and now you continue to slander him for simply doing business.

Considering you refused to help yourself and your continual badmouthing of RJ, I doubt he really cares if he gets your 20-30 bucks. Some customers just aren't worth it.

1 member likes this post: 767
8/21/10, 3:51 PM   #20
LittleRube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyno Don View Post
I went to Salem last week. Thirteen USAC Sprintcars and only 22 MSR cars (21 after one blew).

Old time cars are neat to see, but after you see them time and time again, it becomes boring.

I will pass on this one, should have passed on Salem. Salem had an hour and a half of down time with no cars on the track.
Imagine that dyno with yet another excuse not to go to a race. Look at it this way its a day race, you will still be home before dark to have your world rocked.
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Count me in to do the double tomorrow by the way
Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: Checker'd Past, mowerman
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Winchester