IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Nascar rules
3/7/10, 8:15 PM   #11
Re: Nascar rules
racerdog45

the first deal was a racing incident and more carl's fault than Brad's but that last deal was just messed up, 150+ laps down, NASCAR need to do one of two things, either park Carl for a race or let Brad have a free shot once they hit a superspeedway.... Cousin Carl's head hasn't gotten way too big since he won big a couple years ago, one would have thought the drought that was 2009 would have cured that......

3/7/10, 8:34 PM   #12
Bruce Harrison

:2:

1 member likes this post: JEFFSTOY
3/7/10, 8:35 PM   #13
staggerman

Maybe both of them have been watching too much Madhouse! IMO Edwards should be parked for Bristol. 150 laps down and retaliates on a car in the Top 10 with 5 laps to go. No room for that in my book.

3/7/10, 8:58 PM   #14
Tim Watson

This is why i shoot in a dart league on Sunday's so i don't have to see this stuff. Darts and BEER on a Sunday, it don't get no better than that!

2 members like this post: AustinSprinter, dirtnonwingfan
3/7/10, 9:01 PM   #15
john3g

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishBurger View Post
And that's why I have the "mute" button close by. Great invention, that.
That is exactly what I did today. I just can't believe that we are the only people that think that enough is enough. Hell you would even have to believe that D.W knows this. Lots of empty seats there. LOTS!! Is this a sign of things to come,taking Bristol out the equation.

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
3/7/10, 9:06 PM   #16
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
This is why i shoot in a dart league on Sunday's so i don't have to see this stuff. Darts and BEER on a Sunday, it don't get no better than that!
You are on the right track my friend! I stopped watching it on TV when ole doofus Darrell, Larry McDumbazz and friends turned it into a redneck rodeo on FOX.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
3/7/10, 9:07 PM   #17
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryoracing View Post
well, i kind of disagree with all of you...lol!...and no offense. I don't want to make any enemies...lol!

But i don't listen to the tv, i turn the sound off and listen to channel 128 on xm/sirius radio for all the races. They do a good job. It's not cheap. I pay for both xm and sirius. Not to smart on my part!

Personally i think all the races (white flag finish) and incidents adds to the glamor and exictement of the races. I can't remember a race where a driver or a fan didn't wants to punch someone out or looses his temper. I don't condone it, but i love it...lol!

No, i wouldn't want to take my children to the races, but i would...lol!

I would just to my child fighting is not good, but even america starts war or gets in one every 5 years or so. And there is so much violence and death in the bible, that i wonder if disagreement or death or fighting is just a part of life. You want to forget it or stop it, but the likely hood of somebody getting mad at work or in play is something that will probably happen again, again and again.

Larry "o" and peace with be with you...lol! I did enjoy the races, but it did cost me a little. Cable, internet and xm radio.

what???????????????????????????????

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

3/7/10, 9:35 PM   #18
outsider

It's NASCAR. It's sucked for the last 15 years, 10 of which I have never watched outside of the plate races uptil 2007. NASCAR is finding out that their "product" doesn't cut it anymore with people. They can watch fights on WWE that are more believeable, drama on Jerry Springer that is alot funnier, and people who can actually race at their local short track.

3/7/10, 9:56 PM   #19
SamSr32

Want goes around, comes around. Not just talking about todays race. Brad has a history of wrecking competitors. How about flipping Carl last year, what was done about that. Carl did not expect him to flip, but he wanted a payback that would count. Good going Carl, what happened with NASCAR saying they were going to let the drivers settle it on the track. This is the only way you teach a banger that you can get banged in return. Some of you open wheel guys do not understand the stock car mentality. Out of my 48 years of driving, I drove stock cars for twenty years of that and that was the way you handled things. No arguement, just my honest opinion. Sam Stockon Sr.

3/7/10, 10:11 PM   #20
Larryoracing

1) Racerdog45, what kind of car was that you showed? Was it a Simonize, Indy car or something? Can't remember that car?

2) Bruce Harrison that is a cool shirt. All racing jackets should have that logo/saying on it. That is very cool! Do you sell those shirts/sweaters.

3) I think the incident with Carl today is like when Donnie and Cale threw punches at each other. It might of been a bad thing, but more fans tuned in. Kind of like a soap opera. Dangerous, but that is the nature of the sport.

4) And from some of the videos, sprint car have been doin' a lot of bang/rubbing lately and every racers holds a grudge and waits for the day to pay back. Brad just got payed back. I think both want to calm it down now.

Larry "O" and God Bless all Indianopenwheel fans.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Nascar rules